Chapter 12 “Crash The Floor”

Eternal Five

Chapter 12 “Crash The Floor”




“Thank U so much, everyone!” DongBangShinKi shouted for the last time before they left the stage. It was amazing and wonderful performance for them and the fans. They were more than happy and satisfied.

“I still can’t believe it! We sing again together in a concert!” Junsu was in hyper mood, he couldn’t stop talking and smiling.

“I know, Su. I also can’t believe we still have so many fans cheering for us!” Yoochun joined the cheering.

"Yeah, I can’t say how much I thankful for them,” Yunho spoke.

“Let’s have some party then!” the maknae suggested,” I’m dead starving!!!”

The men giggled and laughed like a small child, didn’t realize a figure that was trying so hard to maintain his balance. He knew he needed to compose himself. They were going for party and he definitely didn’t want to ruin it.

“Guys, I’ll be back in a minute,” Jaejoong spoke,” Need to use the toilet…”

The other nodded as the stormed the changing room. Putting off their cloth and wiping their sweat as they changed. They fooled around as they finally it had been more than 20 minutes since Jaejoong left.

“I’ll check on him, OK?” Yunho suggested.

“OK, don’t take too long!” Changmin spoke as his tummy made noises.

“We’ll be waiting inside the van, then,” Yoochun said as the three of them went outside.

Yunho smiled at them as he finally started walking to the toilet. He didn’t know why but he was kind of worried about their eldest. He finally realized Jaejoong didn’t talk much after they’re back the stage 

Yunho rushed his feet a little as he arrived in front of men’s door, at the same time the angelic figure went outside.

“Yunho?” Jaejoong called.

“Oh, Jae! Are you OK?” Yunho asked,” Why did it take so long?”

“I’m fine, hehe…” Jaejoong tried to smile,” Where’s the others?”

In the end, both of them followed the others to the van. Jaejoong tried his best to smile and gave little comments here and there in their conversation. Even though, his head is spinning like crazy. 

The drugs no longer helped much.

---


“I still can’t believe it I slipped!” Changmin spoke,” It’s all YooSu’s hyung fault!”

Yoochun and Junsu smirked to each other, cheered their plan worked out. It was their 5th song when they sang ‘Balloons’ and YooSu pulled Changmin pants down. The maknae managed to keep his pants but ended up slipping on the floor like a small child.

“Then, then, there was a fan threw YunJae’s towel on Junsu!” Yunho joined.

“Junchan is so cute after all,” Jaejoong spoke,” The fans couldn’t help but wanted to …”

“Yaaa~ At least, they should throw YooSu’s towel…” Yoochun whinned.

“Why? Why always me?” Junsu pouted as the others laughed out loud.

They finally regained their self-awareness as the waiters brought their food. It was Korean dishes which they loved so much. There was seafood with kimchi on the top. Changmin stormed the fresh sardine in no time, leaving the other argued like a small child. 

“Yaaa! Minnie, don’t take all the food into your giant mouth!” Junsu argued.

“Who is fast, he gets it…” Changmin smirked to Junsu.

“Stop fighting you two!” Yunho got between them.

“They never change in front of food, right Jae?” Yoochun commented.

“Yeah…” Jaejoong agreed.

The last dish was giant crab with spicy sauce. They knew it was the eldest favorite.

“Eat more, Jae. I know you love it,” Yunho said.

“OK!” Jaejoong cheered like a small child as he kept eating until he’s full. His head didn’t hurt much as before. Maybe s’ laugh and warmness have omitted his pain.

“I’m full!” finally the maknae announced.

“Hey, how about we are going to a bar after this?” Yoochun suggested,” We can have few drinks…”

“I think I’ll pass…” Jaejoong spoke.

“Owww, come on, Jae. It won’t be as noisy as the club; we’ll have a great time!”

“All right,” Jaejoong decided he wanted more fun as he smiled.

---


“Eww…” Junsu couldn’t believe he made such a horrible drink; he had been trying to mix vodka with unknown drink.

“Junchan,” Jaejoong came,” Let me make a good drink for you, OK?”

Junsu smiled, he knew everything Jaejoong made always wonderful in taste. Jaejoong mixed beer, vodka, and lemonade perfectly. Then he gave to Junsu.

“What’s this?”

“Porchcrawler, not so strong since I know you don’t like drinking,” Jaejoong said. Junsu decided to take a sip.

“Wow! It’s not as bad as I thought, I like it hyung! Thanks!” Junsu cheered as he went back to the couch, joining the other who still busy playing cards.

“Yunho ah,” Jaejoong called as he sat next to the leader-sshi,” Want me to make a drink for you?”

“Sure, I want Poktanju (whiskey plus Korean beer) !” 

“Hyung, can you also make me Boilermaker (beer served with whiskey, tequila, or vodka) ?” Chunnie spoke.

“Eh? That’s just too strong, don’t you think?” Changmin asked as he took another sip of his tequila.

“Chunnie is a good drinker, remember?” Jaejoong reminded,” OK, wait a minute…”

Jaejoong didn’t mind making drinks, he quite like it. Even though he was no longer able to drink, his skill was still there. He was kind of proud of himself.

---


“Stop dangling on me, you’re heavy Chun!” Junsu spoke as he tried to help helpless-romantic-Park-Yoochun who changed into helpless-drunk-Chunnie into the couch.

“ I’ll take Changmin to the guest room,” Yunho spoke.

They’re in Yunho’s apartment, it was the nearest from the bar after all. After making sure the maknae and Junsu slept well in the guest room, Yunho helped Jaejoong moved Yoochun into Yunho’s bed.

Suddenly, Jaejoong felt the world once again spinning inside his head.

“Jae you can use my bed with Chunnie,” Yunho’s voice echoed.

But Jaejoong couldn’t see straight…

“I’ll sleep on the couch, OK?”

Jaejoong wanted to answer but he couldn’t. He could feel the pain started overwhelming him…

“Jae are you OK?”

“Jae! Your nose is bleeding!!!” Yunho was more than shocked when he saw Jaejoong bleed and the lead vocalist crashed into the floor.

“Jaejoong ah!!!”

---


It was like his mind was being torn apart by unknown force. He knew he was dying, he knew his time was not that long anymore, yet, he tried his best to say that he was fine. He kept smiling and gave warmness as much as he could to his precious members.

But the pain was just too much for him to handle. He wanted to get free from this pain.
He wanted it so much.

Slowly, he tried to open his eyes; he couldn’t see anything but blackness. It was dark for sure but he felt better. He moved a little as he finally realized he was on a bed.

“Jae?” he could hear a familiar voice.

“Jae, are you OK?” he could feel the man his hair softly, he couldn’t bear it. He was so scared that he thought in the next second he wouldn’t be able such warmness. He was afraid of death.

Meanwhile, Yunho was dead worried when Jaejoong didn’t answer him. He wanted to call his name once again but stopped when a tear forming on the older’s eyes.

“Sshhh, don’t cry…” Yunho tried to calm the older one. In contrary, he got an unexpected answer.

“Please don’t leave me, Yunho…Please…”

Yunho hugged Jaejoong tightly, telling him it was going to be OK. Both of them ended up sharing the rest of the bed together. The three men fell asleep on Yunho’s bed.

Unknowingly to them, a figure leaned near the half opened door. He sighed as he finally decided to figure out what in the world was happening to his oldest hyung. But for now, he needed more sleep as he went back to the room he shared with his dolphin- hyung.