BTS – SooNa’s attempt to write a chapter

Childcare Chaos

My brain is dead =w=; I'm sorry.
-----_____-----


SOO: Is this ? *checking the laptop*
YOONG: You have to turn it on. Didn’t you use it before?
SOO: I… I only used the desktop in school. That ahjjumma didn’t even bother giving us a desktop when she has a laptop herself.
YOONG: You need to press this… *presses the on power button on the laptop*
SOO: Ohhh… How do you know so much?
YOONG: The author showed me before.
SOO: Jeez that author…
YOONG: Okay let’s get started. *puts laptop on lap*
SOO: I want~!
YOONG: Fine… *gives laptop to Sooyoung*


It’s just like any other usual day, when the tall girl woke up to see the face of her beautiful angel.


YOONG: *blushing* E… Ehh?
SOO: Wae? You’re my angel, aren’t you? *grins*


Her deer is still sleeping soundly beside her. Last night was a tiring one.


YOONG: H… Huh?
SOO: I… I’m not thinking dirty, don’t worry…


They had spent nearly the whole night, having a heart-to-heart talk. Even though they had been together for years, they know that there are things that need to be talked about.


YOONG: Oh right… we didn’t do that before, did we?
SOO: *smiles* Shall we do it after this?
YOONG: Su… Sure…


Smiling to herself, she touches the face of her angel, and the girl opens her eyes slightly.

“Morning, Yoongie.” The tall girl whispered, before bending over to give the girl a peck on her lips.

“Did you even brush your teeth yet?” The doe-eye girl teased.

“Y… Yah… Is that how you respond to a sweet wake up kiss?”


YOONG: H… How did you know if I would actually say that or not…?
SOO: How long have we been together, Yoongie? I think I know you well enough to know how you will respond, right?
YOONG: *blushes* Y… Yea…
HYO: *barges in* Yah! Faster. Give me the laptop. Fany says that she saw the author heading out when she’s shopping with Sica at somewhere near the author’s home!
SOO: B… But I’m not done!
HYO: End it off quickly. I want to play too, and those two ahjjummas are waiting too!
SOO: J… Jeez…! Didn’t the author give it to us willingly…?!
HYO: The author gave it under the condition of getting melted by Yoong’s hug, remember? So after that, the author woke up from it and decided to come over and snatch it back!
SOO: F… Fine…! *looks back the laptop quickly*

 

“I can smell your bad breath.” The doe-eye girl continues to tease.

“You’re such a meanie, Yoongie!”

“Hehe~ Araso.” Yoona sits up properly and leans over, pressing her lips on Sooyoung’s gently. The kiss evolves into a passionate one, neither of them willing to give up on their attempt to dominate. But being the better kisser, Sooyoung got what she wanted in the end.


YOONG: So it’s about kissing again, in the end.
SOO: Your kiss is my adrenaline. *grins* Here, take it. *hands the laptop over to Hyoyeon*
HYO: Thanks! *runs off with laptop quickly*
SOO: So… you want to talk now?
YOONG: I… don’t mind…
SOO: Alright. Answer me truthfully, okay? In reality, you actually love my kiss a lot but you’re just embarrassed so you keep on rejecting me, right?
YOONG: *nods shyly* B… But it’s also because yo… you’re overdoing it…!
SOO: So you won’t reject me if I do it moderately?
YOONG: Y… Yes…!
SOO: Can I kiss you, at least three times a day?
YOONG: Three?
SOO: After we wake up together in the morning, one during lunch and another before we go to sleep together. That’s the minimum.
YOONG: Three…
SOO: Come on… I need energy and you are my energy, Yoongie.
YOONG: F… Fine…
SOO: YAY~! *hugs Yoona tightly going for a passionate kiss*
YOONG: M… Moderately…!
SOO: I love you.
YOONG: *blushes* I… I love you too…
SOO: AWWW~ You’re blushing~ How cuteeee~ *cuddles*
YOONG: *blushing* … J… Jeez…