Questionnaire 03

Childcare Chaos

 

Q – Ok so this is my question for Childcare Chaos. Why are Yuri and Boa so awkward with each other?
YUL: A… Ah… Erm… It… It’s because we aren’t that close in the first place, plus she the target of my admiration and respect so… I… I’m kind of shy when I’m with her… Actually, Yoong is the only one that feels comfortable and act as per normal when BoA is around… R… Right?
BOA: I… I guess… T… The main reason sh… should be because we’re not that close yet and… and we are both pretty shy…
YUL: But I will work hard, reader. For more moments and less awkwardness. *holds BoA’s hand*
BOA: We will. *smiles* Do support us. Thank you.

 

Q – How would you spend your day if you were asked to spend it with Yoongie? :3
*dies of happiness* Okays. I will answer truthfully without all the spazzing. Actually, if you really let me spend one day with Yoongie, I swear the day will be kind of wasted away because I’m going to be so shy and awkward with her. Of course, I will try to have fun with her, do things that she wanted to do. Hopefully I can befriend her and stay in contact with her after that. Hehe~

But… Youngie will kill me, won’t she? *panics*

 

Q – To JeTi : can i have Fany as my hubby n Jessie as my wife :P /senses hellSica n hellFany / uh uh i'm just joking, don't worry i'm a JeTi shipper :D so uh, do u guys want to have a special chapter like for a date of u two only ? maybe in theme park / zoo? and what makes u love each other most ? :>
SICA: I guess you realize your mistake before we take actions *smirks*
FANY: Hehe~ This reader is our supporter, Jessi~ How nice~~
SICA: Yea. *smiles*
FANY: Special chapter with just the two of us~? That would be lovely~
SICA: But the author is so extremely biased towards that two idiotic Shikshins *glares at author*

-H… H… Huh…? A… A… Am I?-
SICA:  *in a obviously irritated and unhappy tone* What do you think?
FANY: Yea… The author gives everything to those two and left nothing for the rest of the couples. So bad…

 

-H... Hey… I… I… I got to go! *runs off* -
SICA: tsk tsk. Just look at the author…
FANY: *sighs*
SICA: Fany, why don’t we write the chapter on our own?
FANY: *beams* Can we?
SICA: We just have to steal the author’s laptop and write it!
FANY: Okays~ Hehe~


SICA: Mm… What makes you love me the most, Fany ah~?
FANY: Mm… Everything! You’re the first one to ignore me to that extent so I guess I found it interesting as a kid?
SICA: … That doesn’t sound good, Fany ah…
FANY: Plus, you’re so cute and beautiful~ Looking so cold on the outside and feeling so warm on the inside. A heavy sleeper and a lazy kitten, but really hardworking when you’re supposed to be serious. I love you the way you are, my dear Jessi~
SICA: *blushes and smiles to herself* R… Really? I love you too, Fany…
FANY: What about you, Jessi?
SICA: You’re my light, Fany ah… The first ever to annoy me so much on our first meeting, to the extent that I gave up my sleep in order to kill you.
FANY: Hehe~ I remember that! I thought you’re just playing tag with me though.
SICA: You’re special, because you’re the only one that I’m willing to give up my sleep for. My head belongs to your lap on, Fany ah~ I will never sleep on anyone’s lap, other than yours.
FANY: My lap is only for you too, Jessi~


[A while later] -EHHH!? WHERE’S MY LAPTOP?!-