Valentine Special

Childcare Chaos

 

My dear SooNa~<3
HAPPY VALENTINE DAYYYY~~~ (and Happy ForeverAlone Day for meh~) Anyway, if you guys are wondering about the 3 Cupid, 3 Heartthrob and 3 Chocolate Maker thing, go to this Tumblr blog and you will understand >D
Anyway,
SOONA VALENTINE ONE-SHOT HEREEEE~

-----_____-----

 

"Welcome back, my love." The tanned girl smiles gently as she opens the door, smartly dressed in a white blouse, black pants and black formal jacket. However, when she sees the one standing behind the door isn't her teasing targets but a petite girl who stares at her blankly, she froze.


"Oh? BoA nim!" The doe-eye girl appears from behind the tanned girl suddenly. She stares at the petite girl for a moment, then to the tanned girl, before turning back to the petite girl against sighed. "They froze... Both of them."

"Hahaha!!! We are planning to fool around with unnies but it ends up being BoA nim!" Hyoyeon laughed as the two girls sit on the sofa, faces flushed red with embarrassment from what happened earlier.

The girls were playing a game and the loser had to open the door for the two women who went out to buy some ingredients, and say 'Welcome back, my love.' The tanned girl lost.

When the petite girl came and knocked on the door, the tanned girl did her forfeit, thinking that it's the two women but to froze with embarrassment. When she realized that it's actually the petite girl.

"Why did you make me do it...!" The tanned girl grabs Hyoyeon by her collar, still feeling embarrassed.

"You lost the game! But lucky for you, it's BoA nim. Hehe~" Hyoyeon pushed Yuri away with a wide grin, towards the petite girl who's sitting on the sofa quietly. Yuri fell right on BoA and the two of them exchange glances, blushing madly once again.

"KIM HYOYEON!" Yuri moves away quickly and glares at the culprit.

"We are back~" Just then, the two women came into, to see Yuri and Hyoyeon wrestling on the floor. BoA and Seohyun are both trying to stop them while Sooyoung and Yoona are just eating as they watch the exciting match. "What's going on?"

"You came back at the right timing, unnie. Yuri unnie and Hyoyeon unnie got into a fight and they refuse to admit defeat no matter what." Seohyun ran over to the two women quickly.

"Erm yea I can see that but what led to this?" Taeyeon raises an eyebrow as she pulls the tanned girl away from the other one.

"Yul lost in a game and she's supposed to open the door for you while saying 'Welcome back, my love.' but BoA nim appears instead of you." Yoona grins as she explains to the two women about the situation.

"What's wrong with that?" Taeyeon asked, looking at Yuri who blushes instantly.

"I... I... It's embarrassing...!" Yuri stammered, glancing over to BoA who looks away quickly, blushing as well.

"Why are you wearing formal wear though? The three of you." Sunny points out, looking at Yuri, Tiffany and Seohyun.

"And what's with that... white cloth dress, Sica...? Wings and bow too..." Taeyeon looks at the sleepy blonde girl.

"It's Hyo's idea. Three of us are supposed to be heartthrobs, three as chocolate makers and three as cupids." Sooyoung replied.

"But I only see three heartthrobs and three chocolate m- SOOYOUNG AND YOONA! The chocolate syrup is not for you to eat like this!" Taeyeon screamed at the two as she snatches the bottle of chocolate syrup that she just bought over, to realize that they ate nearly half of it around, by applying it on the snacks they are eating now.

"It's going to end up in our stomachs later anyway." Sooyoung shrugged.

"Jeez... Who's the other two cupids anyway?" Taeyeon sighed, making sure that the edible ingredients are not taken by the two shikshins again.

"You, unnie. And Sunny unnie." Hyoyeon replied, pulling out two set of Cupid costumes with a wide grin. Though unwilling, the two women got forced into the costumes anyway.

"... Why is my arrow holder so full?" Taeyeon stares at the huge bunch of arrows in her arrow holder, and compared it to those in Sunny's.

"Jessi said she's too tired to bring any arrow so she stuffs it to yours." Tiffany replied with a smile.

"Take it back, Sica." Taeyeon sighed.

"No." The blonde girl refuses instantly.

"It's heavy."

"Precisely the reason why I don't want them. At least I didn't stuff the whole holder to you."

"Take it back..."

"Ahh~ my heartthrob, Fany ah~" Jessica ignored the woman completely and turns to the girl beside her, hugging her.

"My adorable Cupid~" Tiffany grins widely as she embraces the blonde girl happily.

"... Wear the Cupid outfit, Yoongie..." Sooyoung turns to Yoona after seeing that.

"It's too short." The doe-eye girl shook her head as she points to the dresses.

"Oh right. It's for the midgets."

"CHOI SOOYOUNG!" Both Taeyeon and Jessica glare at her but she didn't care. Not like they can do anything to her, especially when the petite girl is around. BoA watches quietly as the house got noisier and her hand was grabbed suddenly.

The tanned girl leads her to a room that only has one bed, probably her own bedroom, and settles the girl down without a word. Yuri smiles shyly as she offers a rose to BoA while kneeling down on one knee, just like a prince.

"Thank you..." BoA smiles at her, leaning closer to plant a kiss on Yuri's forehead. Yuri blushes and stands up, sitting down beside BoA. She held the girl's hand and there was silence. It felt nice, even though they spoke nothing at all. Being beside each other is enough.

Finally, after much argument, they got down to work. Jessica lies down on the sofa quietly as her girlfriend heads to the kitchen to help out with the making of the chocolate. She would love to be beside Tiffany but she's feeling really tired. She just doesn't want to move anymore.

Apparently, Hyoyeon isn't allowed into the kitchen. Taeyeon doesn't want her to be messing around with Seohyun during the process, and ends up with a huge chocolate mess in the kitchen.

Of course, Sooyoung isn't allowed into the kitchen as well, for a very obvious reason. Since Yoona is more obedient and disciplined, Taeyeon employed Yoona's help, as she feels bad if she is to get BoA to help. Plus, she wants to let Yuri and BoA have some more time to themselves. Unlike the rest, those two didn't get to interact much, even in school.

"Yoongie..." Sooyoung whines with a pout, as she squats at the entrance of the kitchen, looking at the three girls and two women working hard in the kitchen.

"Yes, Youngie?" Yoona asked, not turning her head to look at the tall girl. Puffing up her cheeks, Sooyoung gave Yoona a smack on her bum, shocking the latter. "YOUNGIE!"

"I miss you, Yoongie." Sooyoung showed the girl her puppy eyes.

"Jeez. I'm here, right in front of you."

"But you're not in my arms."

Sighing, Yoona turns back to the chocolates and takes the chance when no one is looking, to wipe some chocolate onto her lips. She then hurried to Sooyoung and kisses the girl, breaking away soon after.

"Aww~ why so soon...?" Sooyoung is obviously unsatisfied with the short kiss. But it's sweet, literally.

"Shh." Yoona winks at her, her lips to clean away the remaining chocolate on her lips before resuming work. Sooyoung grins to herself and she sits down at the entrance, watching the doe-eye girl quietly. Somehow, at that moment, she felt blissful and satisfied just by looking at the doe-eye girl.

Hyoyeon walks into the kitchen casually and she opens the freezer, taking something out to check its condition before putting it back. She turns around to be shocked by the presence of the doe-eye girl and she literally slammed the door of the freezer close.

"Gently, Hyo!" Yoona smacks the girl's shoulder. "And, is that for Seobaby?" Yoona whispered, grinning. She saw what the girl is doing earlier.

"... Don't eat it." Hyoyeon looks away, blushing.

"I won't. Jeez. You're still the same huh? Wanting to show it but can never show it without feeling embarrassed." Yoona smirks as she ruffles Hyoyeon's hair.

"I'm getting out of here..." Hyoyeon walks away quickly but before she can get out of the kitchen, Seohyun called for her. She went to the girl immediately and the girl offers her a piece of chocolate and she engulfs the whole thing, including Seohyun's fingers.

"Unnie!!" Seohyun wanted to smack her but her hands are full of chocolate. Hence, she smudges bit of the chocolate on Hyoyeon's face and grins proudly.

"... Revenge!" Hyoyeon tries to do the same to Seohyun but Taeyeon stops her and kicks her out of the kitchen before any mess is created.

"Heartthrob~" The blonde girl runs into the kitchen suddenly and hugs her girlfriend from the back.

"What's wrong, Cupid?" Tiffany asked, turning her head only.

"Nothing. I miss you." Jessica replied, grinning.

"Are you copying me, Sica?" Sooyoung raised an eyebrow as she stares at Jessica. The blonde girl ignores her and snuggles close to Tiffany. Tiffany sighed with a faint smile and she continues with the work with the blonde girl clinging to her.

"I want, Yoongie..." Sooyoung pointed to the American couple with a cute frown.

"... Just don't eat up the chocolate and hinder my progress." Yoona stares at her for a while and turns away as she replies. Sooyoung beamed and jumped up literally, to hug the doe-eye girl like what Jessica is doing to Tiffany. "Taste this." Yoona grins as she pops a chocolate into Sooyoung's mouth and the latter almost spit it out instantly.

"W... What did you put inside?!" Sooyoung exclaimed, as she gulps down some water.

"Salt." Yoona smirks.

"Don't put those in the chocolate, Yoona!" Taeyeon brings away the pack of salt, which happens to be within Yoona's reach. She also removes any form of spices, in case the doe-eye girl tries to prank them.

"How can you do this to me, Yoongie...?" Sooyoung frowns and her frown disappears as Yoona leans close to give her a kiss, before smiling at her sweetly. "Alright. Forgiven!"

"Can we help?" Just then, Yuri and BoA came into the kitchen, hand in hand. Tiffany excused herself as the two girls join in, saying that Jessica is tired.

Yuri and BoA stood side by side as they put the chocolate into the molds. Occasionally, they will look at each other in the eyes and smile shyly at each other.

Taeyeon is done with the chocolate cupcakes and she looks around, spotting the chocolate syrup nearby. She puts bit of the syrup on the cupcakes before putting the cupcakes into the preheated oven.

Being bored, she smears a bit of the syrup on Sunny's face, earning a elbow jab into her stomach.

"Ow... Why did you do that for...?" Taeyeon rubs her stomach.

"You asked the kids not to play but you're playing...?" Sunny turns to her, not smiling.

"But I'm bored... And you look so cute so I can't help it."
 

"Jeez. Don't play or the kids will do the same."

 

“Fine…”

-----

After hours of preparing, the coffee table in the living room is full of chocolate goodies. Chocolate, cookies, cupcakes and more. The two shikshins are already rubbing their palms, more that ready to feast.

 

“Mm…” Taeyeon glances over to the tanned girl and petite girl, before looking over to the maknae and the prankster. A smile appears on her face and she looks at the whole group of girls, not noticing the two shikshins who are already eating. “Let’s play a game of LOVE~”

 

“Huh?” The girls and Sunny stare at her with a puzzled look.

 

“Whoever lost, has to perform something. And, the two of you! Don’t finish everything! We need it for the game!” Taeyeon smacks the hands of the two shikshins who pout and move away together. She then clears and speaks in the announcer type of tone. “Alright, girls. Time for the game. Right now, I want one from each couple to pick up a piece of chocolate and secure it at your lips. And no, don’t eat the chocolate, Choi Sooyoung.”

 

Though confused, the girls did as told. Sooyoung picked the largest and grins widely as she puts the chocolate between her lips and wait for the next instruction. Yuri, Hyoyeon and Tiffany did the same.

 

“Now, the other one has to eat the chocolate.” Taeyeon grins as she saw the shocked face of both Yuri and BoA. Tiffany and Jessica did it without hesitation and they even prolonged the kiss. Sooyoung is obviously excited as Yoona moves closer. In fact, she didn’t even wait for Yoona. She leans over to the doe-eye girl’s side and placed the chocolate into the girl’s mouth. “Choi Sooyoung, fail.”

 

“EHHH!? WAE?!” Sooyoung stares at her, not understanding the reason for the fail.

 

“Yoona is supposed to be the one doing it, not you.”

 

“FINE. I will do it again.” Sooyoung grabs another chocolate and puts it between her lips again.

 

“One last chance. If you do it again, you will perform.” Taeyeon grins at her before looking over to the two couples that had yet to complete the mission. Hyoyeon is gripping on the apron she’s wearing as part of the chocolate maker costume tightly as Seohyun moves closer nervously. Yuri and Boa didn’t even move an inch.

 

As they are still struggling on their own, Sooyoung completed the mission and even started to do it again on her own. Yoona had to push her away after the fifth time she tries to do it.

 

“Kiss maniac, get a grip of yourself.” Yoona sighed, flicking Sooyoung’s forehead.

 

“Owww!! It’s Kiss-Yoongie maniac, Yoongie.” Sooyoung pouted, rubbing her forehead.

 

“Still a kiss maniac.”

 

“We still have a lot of time, Yoongie.” Sooyoung points to the two obviously awkward couples. Grinning, she gives Seohyun a push and there, the mission is done but the consequences are pretty bad. The two girls involved end up sitting far from each other.

 

“Another ten seconds and you two will fail, you know.” Taeyeon sighed as she stares at the petite girl and the tanned girl. Ten… Nine… Eight… Seven…”

 

Yuri looks at BoA nervously and the girl bits her lips, getting up slightly.

 

“Six…”

 

The petite girl looks around, noticing the attention on them and blushed. It’s awkward and embarrassing.

 

“Five…”

 

But she has to do it or they will have to do the forfeit.

 

“Four…”

 

Taking in a deep breath, she turns to look at the tanned girl who refuses to make an eye contact.

 

“Three…”

 

She starts to move closer slowly.

 

“Two…”

 

Yuri stares at the girl who is leaning closer, her face flushed red with embarrassment. She has been staying still for the whole time. In fact, she froze after hearing what they have to do for the game.

 

“One!”

 

And their lips met. The chocolate went into BoA’s mouth and the petite girl moves away instantly, chewing on the chocolate as she stares at the floor. Both their faces are bright red, even their ears are red.

 

“You failed.” Taeyeon smirks. “You did it only after I finished the countdown.”

 

“W… What?! Unnie but…” Yuri wanted to protest but BoA stops her. It’s a fact that they really did it after the countdown. “Bu… But we did it…” Yuri’s voice got softer at the end and she looks at BoA before sighing.

 

“Performance~ Yay!” Taeyeon smirks as she claps.

 

“… C… C… Can I sing…?” BoA asked and Taeyeon nodded. BoA bowed slightly, while still sitting down. She took in a deep breath and looked around. The girls are looking at her with much anticipation. They had never hear her sing before. BoA showed a faint smile and she opens , to sing.

 

Walking next to you on this road with the sakura leaves dancing
The wind is chilly but for some reason I’m happy
One day changes into the next as we take one step after another
The time that we spend together is like second nature to me

 

Do you remember that promise we made one day?
It’s okay that I believe that one day it’ll be fulfilled, isn’t it?
It’s the reason I’m staying here with you

 

Coming to a standing halt, you absorb the blue sky
with a calm expression and the wind enveloping you.
A single second is really longer than it seems,
I’m sure I feel that way because you’re by my side.

 

Do you remember that promise we made one day?
Even if that promise hasn’t been fulfilled, it’s still precious so
that’s why I’m with you

 

It’s common belief that this era yields no hope
I’m anxious about what’s coming but because you’re here with me… (I can face it)

 

Do you remember that promise we made one day?
One day when it’s fulfilled we’ll have forged a deeper bond and so
that is why the both of us are here

(BoA’s Be with You. Take it as she’s singing in Korean by the way. The lyrics didn’t relate to the story. But the title is Be With You so…)
 

BoA was holding Yuri’s hand as she sings the song, staring right into the girl’s eyes with sincerity and love. Her voice is beautiful and soothing. The girls and women clapped loudly, shouting praises for her and Yuri pulls her in for a hug. They stop the hug and stare at each other for a moment, and start to move closer.

 

“Buck up, Hyo.” Sooyoung teased as she watches the kiss between the tanned girl and petite girl. The shorter girl bits her lips and jabs Sooyoung with her elbow, turning away feeling embarrassed.

 

“Fany ah~” Jessica starts to whine and Tiffany knew exactly what she has to do.

 

“I want it too, Yoongie~” Sooyoung literally pounced on the doe-eye girl.

 

“YAH! Y… You did it so many times already!” Yoona is surprised by the girl’s sudden action.

 

“Enjoy, girls! I have work to do.” Taeyeon got up and pulled Sunny with her. All the girls know exactly what she meant, except for BoA who is completely clueless.

 

“L… Let’s go for a walk, BoA…” Yuri pulls the petite girl up and the girl nodded with a smile. The two of them went out, just right before the from the women’s room start.

 

“Aish. That ByunTaeng unnie…” Hyoyeon sighed.

 

“Yoongie ahhh~~” Sooyoung is still having a gentle wrestling game with the doe-eye girl on the floor.

 

“HELP! SOMEONE PLEASE PULL THIS ERT AWAY FROM ME!” Yoona shouted and with a flip, Sooyoung ends up at the bottom. Yoona wanted to move away but the tall girl hugs her before she can do so. Their faces are an inch apart and despite the initial struggle, they kissed anyway.

 

“… Why would you struggle so much when you choose to give in in the end?” Hyoyeon sighed again, not wanting to look at Seohyun for the time being. And for the whole day, the two of them had been avoiding each other. The chocolate goodies are finished by two obvious people by the way.