Chapter 33: Mistaken

Childcare Chaos

 

The two group of students can only stare at each other, not even making a tiny bit of sound. The six girls stood in the middle of the circle made up of their classmates and looked at the five guys standing at the front of the opposite group confidently. The atmosphere is no joke. It’s as though they are going into a war. Even the teachers are nervous.

 

Beep!

 

And the whistle went off. Those at the front line start to throw the balls in their hands at the opposing team, as hard as possible.

 

“Are you bullying your juniors?!” Someone from the girls’ team shouted as he threw the ball at Jonghyun, who dodged it skillfully.

 

“There’s no such thing as senior or junior in a game of dodge ball, idiot!” Key shouted in reply, accurately hitting someone with a ball. “Stop protecting those six idiots or your team shall perish!”

 

True enough, in order to not let the six girls get hurt in this violent game of dodge ball, the guys had been jumping in front of them and using their own bodies to protect the girls from the ball. The people in the girls’ team decreased rapidly, and the girls are in a more vulnerable position. Finally, with the lack of manpower, a ball hits the lazy ice princess on her head.

 

“Sica!!” Suddenly, a voice echoed throughout the whole sports hall, and everyone turn towards the entrance to see who is it. The guys, excluding the five, went crazy when they saw the adorable doe-eye girl. “Why are you bullying my friends?!”

 

“Yoongie! Why are you here?!” Sooyoung frowned, as she makes her way to the girl. Seeing that, Jonghyun took the chance to hit her with a ball, which angered the doe-eye girl even more. She pats the guy on his head and he did a loud whistle immediately. Within one minute, those guys who are waiting outside initially are now in the sports hall. “Y… Yah! Yoongie! Get these guys to get lost immediately!”

 

“Attack them!” Ignoring Sooyoung for the first time, Yoona pointed towards the five guys and shouted. The group of guys grabs a ball each immediately and aims at the five guys tirelessly. The five of them barely dodged all of those, but not their classmates. Soon, only the five guys survived.

 

“Yoong, stop it. Get these guys out of the school compound right now!” Yuri tugs the shirt of the doe-eye girl, who is now sitting on the shoulders of the gang leader. Despite that, Yoona didn’t stop. It’s as though she’s enjoying it a lot. “Yoong…”

 

The ‘war’ went for nearly ten minutes, as balls were sent flying at high speed across the sports hall. Yoona continues to sit on the shoulders of the gang leader and cheered loudly for her men. The five guys panted, as they got a bit too tired. Their arms are losing strength and they can hardly throw. On the other hand, those guys in black are still full of energy.

 

“T… This is so unfair!” Onew protested, as he collapsed to the ground, out of energy. Taemin nodded, as he did the same. “Sorry guys. I’m out of this tiring game. I’m going to need a million of chicken to replenish my energy right now.”

 

Eventually, Onew and Taemin got hit. Both of them got out from the ‘battlefield’ slowly. Key went out soon, after getting hit on his stomach. It’s now left with Jonghyun and Minho, who are obviously tired out completely from this game. Minho loses his quick reflexes due to fatigue and got eliminated eventually. Jonghyun couldn’t do anything but to just sit there and stare. Yoona got a ball from one of the guys and tapped on the head of the gang leader. When they are just in front of Jonghyun, Yoona dropped the ball on him and cheered happily. Even though it’s an obvious unfair play, everyone else, except for the five tired guys and the six girls, cheered as well.

 

As everyone is cheering, someone appeared at the entrance again. This time, it’s the head of discipline with two familiar looking figures behind him. The six girls stared at the suspicious figures intensely and Yoona slides down from the leader’s shoulders quickly, using his back to hide her face.

 

“I caught these two late comers sneaking around the corridors. Punish them as you wish.” The Head of Discipline spoke to the teacher in charge of the girls’ class and pulled the two people behind him to the front.

 

“Taeyeon unnie and Sunny unnie?!” The six girls exclaimed together, shocked to see their unnies here, in their school, being mistaken as students of the school.

 

-----_____-----
SHAMELESS ADVERTISEMENT
Currently, my other two fanfic pages:

Bitten - A SooNa and YunBoA Fanfic | Collections - My random drabbles (one shots)