Chapter 24: Change

Childcare Chaos

 

I LOVE YOU~~

-----_____-----

 

“Never ever, do that again.” The tall girl grabs the shoulders of the doe-eye girl, shaking her slightly. Even though she understands and knows it’s natural for the girl to act like that, she’s still kind of annoyed and unhappy with that. “We’re in school, Yoongie. This isn’t a place for you to be acting all childish and throwing a fit. We have to respect the rules here, okay?”

 

“A…. Are you angry, Youngie…?” Sensing it almost immediately, the doe-eye girl asked.

 

“N… No. I’m not..” Sooyoung lied.

 

“You’re lying! You’re angry with me! I’m such a bad girl!” Yoona pushed the tall girl away and ran off. Shocked, Sooyoung reacted to that nearly five seconds late. And when she does, the girl is almost out of her sight already.

 

“YAH! YOONGIE! COME BACK!” She shouted, not bothering about the attention she’s getting from those people in the classrooms. She ran down the corridor and looked around anxiously, trying to find the doe-eye girl. “KWON YOONA. COME OUT THIS VERY SECOND!”

 

Just then, a scream was heard.

 

“… Y… Yoongie?! YOONGIE!” Sooyoung ran towards where the scream seems to come from quickly, to see someone threatening to suffocate her precious girl by gripping her neck and pinning her against the wall. “YAH!”

 

“Oh? Isn’t that one of the school goddess, Choi Sooyoung? Do you have some business with me?” The guy pinning the doe-eye girl against the wall turns around with a smirk on his face.

 

“Let her go.”

 

“Oh? She’s your friend? Ah... No wonder she’s so cute. I feel like her.” The guy smirks even more, when he sees the tall girl running towards them, fists balled up tightly. “Minho.”

 

Even before Sooyoung can get near the guy, a tall guy emerges from the side and easily blocked her attack. With swift actions, he punched her stomach hard, causing her to groan and fall.

 

“Y… Youngie!!” Yoona barely managed to get that out from . She places both hand on the wrist of the guy and tightens her grip. Somehow, the guy’s hold on her neck loosens unwillingly. He could feel the blood flow to his hand is getting obstructed, and his hand is turning cold.

 

“Y… YAH! Minho! Her hands!” He shouted, slightly panicking. His tall friend tries to pull the doe-eye girl’s hands away but without knowing what happen, he got flung to ground. Seeing that, the guy let go of the doe-eye girl quickly. Even his strong friend couldn’t do a thing; it’s impossible for him to be able to. The only thing he can do is let her go or he might lose his hand.

 

“Youngie!” Yoona ran to the tall girl quickly, helping her up. “Are you alright, Youngie?”

 

“H… Huh?” Something is amiss. Sooyoung stares at the doe-eye girl in the eyes. Something is different. “Y…. Yoongie….?”

 

“I won’t allow anyone to hurt my Youngie. I will protect my Youngie.” Yoona took a step towards the guys, eyes burning with fury.

 

W… What is this? Why did Yoongie become so mature all of the sudden? I mean, it’s good but… What happened…? Sooyoung stares at the back of the doe-eye girl, mind filled with questions.