Questionnaire 08

Childcare Chaos

 

Q – To everyone, if you were stuck on an island with one other person, who would it be? (You can't pick your current partner)
SUN: Even if you allow me to choose my current partner, I won’t.
TAE: EHHHH?! WHY?!
SUN: Because I will probably die from all the Y time. *turns away from Taeyeon* I will choose… Seohyun. Because she’s a sensible kid and I know I can rely on her if I need to.
TAE: Erm… It’s either Seohyun or Yul, I suppose…

 

SICA: I can’t choose Fany?! B… But I need her lap~! I only sleep on her lap… *crosses arms and frowns*
FANY: Aww… It’s not going to happen, okay? Just a question to answer. Don’t be sad. *hugs Jessica and kisses her on the cheek*
SICA: … I… I will choose Yul… Even though Seo could be a good choice but I can’t stand her strict attitude. So, I’m going with Yul.
FANY: Me too. I’m choosing Yul.

 

HYO: Other than Seo, it can only be Sunny unnie or Yul. Sunny unnie, because she’s our mother and Yul, because she’s probably the most sensible and reliable one other than Seo…
SEO: Sunny unnie, because she’s our good mother.
TAE: I’m your mum too!
HYO: No, you’re the dad that knows nothing but THAT.
TAE:

 

SOO: Ehhh…? Other than Yoongie…? Where do I get my daily supply of kisses then?
YOONG: Answer it properly, you idiot…
SOO: Erm… Yul. Seo is too strict and Sunny unnie is too short. So I’m going with Yul.
SUN: How is my height a problem here…? Never mind…
YOONG: Erm… Sunny unnie, Yul, Seo and BoA are all alright. Anyone from the four I mentioned.

 

BOA: Ehh…? B… But I’m not exactly close to them… How do I choose…?
YUL: Mm… Seobaby could be a good choice but if you don’t like someone that overly strict with her life, then she can’t make it. Sunny unnie has the mother role in the house and she’s good at taking care of people, so she could be a good choice too.
BOA: Oh… Then I will go with… Sunny unnie…
YUL: Me too. Sunny unnie.

 

-Here’s the result. People that got chosen or mentioned are – Seohyun ssi (2), Yuri ssi (6), Sunny ssi (5) and BoA ssi(1).-
BOA: You’re popular, Yul…
YUL: Oh…?
BOA: I really chose the right partner. *smiles*
YUL: Thank you for choosing me. *hugs BoA with a smile*

 

Q – Yul, can you tell us how much you love BoA?
YUL: E… Eh….? Erm… *looks around to make sure no one else is around* Honestly, I kind of regret loving her, because right now my heart has burst. My love for her is too much that my tiny heart couldn’t contain it anymore and all the feelings burst right out from my heart. I believe… the whole world is currently filled with my love for her. Can you feel it? *smiles*
BOA: *comes in suddenly* Am I interrupting something…? *blank look*
YUL: E… EHHHH?! Y… You didn’t hear wha… what I said right…? *blushing*
BOA: Did you say something bad about me? *grins*
YUL: Of… OF course not…!
BOA: So… What’s the question about…? *tries to take the question card*
YUL: L… let’s go now…! Erm… f… for a date!
BOA: M… mm…? O… Okay…