Chapter 29: Ignite

Childcare Chaos

 

“Jessi, I need to buy some new shirts.” Tiffany nudged her girlfriend lightly, as the two of them walk out from the school gate without the rest. Seeming to be a little unwilling to go shopping at this timing, Jessica yawns to indicate that she wants her afternoon nap. Seeing that, Tiffany pouts immediately.

 

“…. W.. Will you take long…?” Jessica gave in instantly. She can never win over her girlfriend’s cuteness.

 

“Nope~! I know what I want to buy already.” Tiffany smiled, knowing that she won again.

 

“A.. Araso. Let’s go, cutie pie~” Jessica pinched Tiffany’s nose playfully and ran off before the latter could react. Tiffany started shouting as she chased the blonde girl, wanting to take revenge on the girl. Being a faster runner, Tiffany caught up pretty soon and hugged the blonde girl tightly. She pinched the girl’s nose and an additional pinch on her cheeks.

 

“Yah! It’s unfair! I only pinched your nose!” Jessica pouted, rubbing her cheeks.

 

“Hehe~ mianhe~” Tiffany stuck out tongue at the girl before giving the girl a quick peck on the lips. Jessica blushed instantly and became quiet. “Blushing? So cute~~”

 

“W… We’re in public, Fany ah..” Jessica blushed even more at Tiffany’s teasing.

 

“Araso~ I will stop. You’re so cute, Jessi~”

 

“L… Let’s buy your clothes quickly. I… I’m tired.”

 

“Araso~! Let’s go!” Tiffany smiled widely, and held Jessica’s hand. The two of them strolled down the street, in the direction of the shopping mall. Soon, they reached the mall, and the clothing store isn’t too far from the entrance. Jessica sat down on the chair near the fitting rooms and yawned, as she waits for Tiffany to finish choosing what she wants. Just when she’s about to go into her dreamland, someone taps her shoulder gently. It’s Tiffany. And without a warning, Tiffany drags the blonde girl into the fitting room and pushed a few shirts to the girl. “Try it~”

 

“Huh..? Fany ah… I…” Feeling that there’s no need for her to get new shirts, Jessica hands the clothes back to Tiffany.

 

“Jessi ah~~~ just try it. I picked it just for you~” Tiffany replied, with a voice full of aegyo.

 

“A… Araso..” Once again, Jessica gave in. Tiffany smiled as she watched her girlfriend undress slowly, before letting out a chuckle. “… W… What is it, Fany ah?” (BEHOLD! BYUNFANY /gets smack/)

 

“Your body really looks great, Jessi~”

 

“W… What? F… Fany ah!!” Jessica’s face turns red instantly, even redder than before. Hurriedly, she puts on the shirt and keeps quiet. Tiffany couldn’t stop smiling. Her girlfriend is just too cute. Only after Tiffany finished changing her short then Jessica realises that the shirts that Tiffany chose is actually couple tees. “Couple tees?”

 

“Yep! Hehe~ isn’t it cute? Let’s buy it!” Tiffany nodded happily. Jessica smiled shyly, and nodded.

……


The sky is darkening faster than expected, and the two girls walk out from the mall hurriedly, knowing that they are confirmed for nagging by their unnie. As they turn around the corner, they heard a baby crying suddenly. Curious, they followed the crying sound and arrive at a box, with a small baby inside. The baby is covered with nothing but newspaper and crying due to the coldness it felt. Seeing that, a flame of anger ignited within Jessica’s heart.