Chapter 34: Lonely

Childcare Chaos

 

“I’m absolutely sorry to the two of you.” The Head of Discipline bowed at the two short women as he apologized for his mistake. Because of their baby faces, he mistook them as the students of the school even though they are not wearing the school uniform. The two of them could only nod, not knowing how they should respond to that. It’s a good thing that they look young but it’s definitely a bad thing to get dragged after being mistaken as the students.

 

“It… It’s alright..” Finally, Sunny spoke. After apologizing and talking with the two of them, the head of discipline excused himself from the sports hall to continue with his patrol. The two girls then turn around to face the six girls, and those guys in black. “Where’s she?”

 

“Yoongie….” Sooyoung sighed, moving to the side to reveal the girl hiding behind her. The doe-eye girl straightens her back instantly and smiled at the two short women, as sweetly as possible.

 

“Let’s go, Kwon Yoona. You have some reflection to do. And at least wear your shoes when you run away!” Taeyeon frowned, as she reaches out to grab Yoona’s hand.

 

“No~! I don’t want to go home!” Yoona moves away quickly and jumps on Sooyoung’s back, clinging on tightly.

 

“Yah! Yoongie!! I… I’m choking!” Sooyoung taps on the arms wrapping around her neck furiously, as she struggles to breathe properly. Yoona loosen her arms instantly and looks at Sooyoung worriedly.

 

“Yoong, let go of Soo and go back home with unnie…” Yuri placed her hand on Yoona’s right arm and tried to pull but the girl resisted strongly. “Yoong, be a good girl…”

 

“But Yoongie wants Youngie…” Yoona pouted, causing the guys (except the five) to go crazy.

 

“Yoong~ Listen, okay? There’s time when I wanted Fany badly but I still have to resist and control myself. And after that, I got her. So, just go home now and your Youngie will be back soon. Okay?” This time, Jessica tries to convince the girl to go home.

 

“Yea, Yoong. At least you will get it in the end. I never get it from this girl.” Hyoyeon added, elbowing poor Seohyun.

 

“Guys, do you know what you guys just said sounded weird?” Yuri face-palmed herself and sighed loudly. She knows that they really do mean it in a slightly weird way but currently, they are talking about this in front of two groups of people.

 

“… Really…? Pinky promise, Youngie.” Yoona sticks out her slender and long pinky finger, and Sooyoung hooks it with her own pinky immediately. After ‘sealing the pact’ with Sooyoung, Yoona got down from the girl’s back and jumps on the gang leader’s. “Charge~!” She shouted, pointing towards the entrance of the sports hall. With his underlings following behind, the gang leader ran off. Soon, they disappeared round the corner.

 

“Come home as soon as possible, okay? Bye!” Taeyeon instructed before running off with Sunny, as fast as they can.

 

“Your family is so damn awesome! Even your unnies look so cute!” The guys flocked over the moment the two short women ran off.

 

“Fany is the cutest.” Jessica commented, causing Tiffany to blush and the other four girls to sigh.

 

“You better pay more attention to me. Your Keroro and books got enough attention from you already.” Hyoyeon elbowed the talker girl again, slightly glaring at the girl.

 

“…. Unnie….” Seohyun stares at Hyoyeon with a confused expression.

 

“… Forget it.” Hyoyeon looks away instantly, slightly pissed off by how dense this girl can be. She envies how lovey-dovey Jessica and Tiffany are, and how sweet Sooyoung and Yoona are. Of course, she also kind envies how her two unnies can be with one another. Just then, Yuri pats on her shoulder and she can only nods. Even though Yuri understands how Hyoyeon is feeling, but she doesn’t want Seohyun to change. She had seen enough of all these couple thing from the American couple and the Short couple. She doesn’t want another couple to act all lovey-dovey in front of her. Honestly, she felt a bit lonely.