Questionnaire 13

Childcare Chaos

 

AYO GUYS. Sorry for not updating this. I became a little lazy for a while so I forget to answer the questions OTL SORRY. I WILL STOP BEING LAZY NOW. SORRY GUYS. REALLY. And by the way, please help me out with this~ > < Thanks in advance~
-----_____-----

 


Q – I want to know from everybody what is the hardest thing in your relationship?
TAE: She’s pushing me away a lot of the time… *pouts*
SUN: She’s a byuntae that wants to do it everyday and it’s tiring…

 

SOO: She doesn’t let me kiss her as I like… *tearful expression*
YOONG: … She’s a kiss maniac. My lips are always swollen because of her… It’s kind of… embarrassing when I go out… *blushes*
SOO: So it’s not because you don’t like my kisses~? *beams*
YOONG: … O… Of course not…
SOO: CHHUUUU~! *pounces on Yoona*
YOONG: Y… Yahhh…!

 

SICA: Nothing~ *grins and hugs Tiffany*
FANY: Mm~ At first it’s her sleep but it’s alright now~ *smiles*

 

HYO: … Awkwardness…
SEO: I agree…
HYO: *grabs Keroro plush* It’s all your fault…! Stupid green frog toy! *punches Keroro plush*
SEO: U… Unnie…!

YUL: Time. Because she isn’t living with us so the time together… isn’t much… *sighs*
BOA: Yea…
 

Q – Why YulBoa is so cute ? Yul do u have any plan to take Boa to a date, BoA's dream date perhaps? N YulBoa, how much u love each other? For Tae, Fany, Syoo, Hyo, what will u do for ur girl on a date? What kind of date will u prepare (is there any dream date from ur girl though?)?

YUL: Cute…? *blushes*
BOA: Thank you…

YUL: Erm… Date…? Of course…! BoA… what’s your dream date…?
BOA: It’s a dream date, as long as I’m with you. *smiles*
YUL: *blushes* O… Okay. Let’s go a date someday, when we are free.
BOA: Sure~


YUL: *whispers to readers* R… Refer to Questionnaire 08 for my answer to the third part….
BOA: What are you whispering about? *moves closer*
YUL: N… Nothing…! D… Do you want to answer that part…? Erm… The love part…
BOA: Mmm… She’s my life. *smiles*
YUL: *blushes* You too…

TAE: I’m always on a date with Bunny *grins widely*
HYO: Yea right… a date in the bedroom right?
TAE: It’s fun…!
HYO: For you. Yea… Whatever.
TAE: *pouts* Hmph…!
HYO: Any date without books and that stupid green frog will be the best date ever. And by that, I mean, really absolutely not a single keychain or whatever of the green frog! And I will… try to be… more initiative…!
FANY: As long as Jessi is happy~ *smiles* I will do anything~ Erm. Except that though… W… We are… not suppose to do it…
SOO: I… I’m going to plan a romantic date for Yoongie~! With food, love and kisses~!
HYO: Isn’t that more of what you want?
SOO: … T… The process is more important…! And the sincerity and hard work!
HYO: I’m judging.
SOO: I’m judging you too! Who actually went all red and flustered after kissing her girlfriend?
HYO: B… B… Because… I… I… I’m not used to it, o… okay…!?
SOO: Tsk~