Questionnaire 18

Childcare Chaos

Anyone care enough to read this new one-shot by me? I actually took one month or more than that to write it because I don't have time to complete it at one go due to homework. I sort of like it and I hope you guys will like it too > <" It's SooNa again, no surprise. Don't forget to drop comments cause I needed it. Thank you very much > <
-----_____-----

 

Q – Say that a zombie-apocalypse broke out and in the brink of survival, your partner was bitten, what would you do?
SOO: Erm… I would hate to see her suffering so… *sighs* I will… *looks at Yoona sadly* kills her off and... kills myself off after that. Even though it will hurt me to kill her off but…
YOONG: *hugs Sooyoung* I understand… I would do the same too. Don’t feel bad about thinking it. *kisses Sooyoung softly*
FANY: Ehh… I believe my love will be strong enough to keep her from going too crazy as a zombie. Even as a zombie, I want to be with her forever. I want to be infected with her and die with her.
SICA: Killing Fany off is impossible for me… I will, stay with her too. Even if I get infected, I want to stay with her.
HYO: That stupid green frog will save her.
SEO: U… Unnie…!
HYO: What…? I don’t even want to image you being a zombie. Even if you become a zombie, I’m sure you are going to be educating the other zombies that you shouldn’t bite other people and maybe even help everyone overcome the zombie thing.
SEO: Jeez… Unnie… *blushes*
YUL: I will end her suffering and kill myself, like what Soo did…
BOA: … I… I don’t know… I want to spend more time with her… I might do the same as what Tiffany and Jessica is going to do…
TAE: Ehhhhh….
SUN: Kill her off and have fun on my own.
TAE: EHHHH?! MEANIE!!!
SUN: Just kidding. Who will want their partner to be a zombie? I will kill her with my own hands to free her from her suffering and... *smirks* have fun on my own and survive.
TAE: BUNNY!
SUN: Hahahaha~ I will suicide after everything is over. My world is nothing without her, except for her byun-ness.
TAE: hehehe~ *gloms Sunny*
 

Q – What kind of music do you all listen to?
SEO: Calming, meditation music.
HYO: … Any kind other than what Seo mentioned to be honest…
YOONG: Hip-hop? Ballad? Pop…?
SOO: Yoongie’s voice… *idiotic grin*
YOONG: … yah…
SOO: What? Your voice is music to my ears~
YOONG: Jeez…
TAE: Anything that’s nice. Genre doesn’t matter.
SUN: Yea.
SICA: I like ballad~
FANY: Girls’ Generation’s songs are nice~ Singer Kwon BoA’s songs too~
HYO: Ah~ Girls’ Generation~! Did you like them for their songs or the color of their fandom, to be honest?
FANY: BOTH.
BOA: BoA’s songs are nice. It’s kind of funny how we got the same name haha~
YUL: You’re more amazing.
BOA: *blushes* T… Thank you…

(LOLOLOL~ HAHAHA~ XD)