Chapter 20: Forever a Kid

Childcare Chaos

 

"Yah, Choi Sooyoung! Why did you bring her with you? You should know her condition!" The tanned girl screamed almost immediately, when she saw the doe-eye girl behind the tall girl.

 

"Yul~!" The doe-eye girl runs to the tanned girl excitedly and jumps on her literally. Luckily, Yuri had already expected it and is well prepared. She pats the girl and smiles at her, but frowns almost immediately when she heard some of the guys discussing about the doe-eye girl, in a byun way. It worries her. "Yul, so this is where you are~ Wae all of you abandon me at home and gather together in this place? I'm so lonely.."

 

"You're lonely? I'm sorry, Yoona. We are busy so we couldn't accompany you. We will play with you when we are free, okay? Now, I will call Taeyeon unnie to come and bring you home. It's unsafe for you to be here." Yuri pulls away from the hug and ruffles the doe-eye girl's hair, before taking her phone out, ready to call Taeyeon.

 

"No!!" Yoona snatched the phone away quickly. "I don't want to go back home! I want to be with Youngie~!" With that, Yoona ran back to Sooyoung's side and look at her with puppy eyes. "Youngie, don't let Yul call Taeyeon unnie.. I don't want to go home..."

 

"... A.. Araso. But stay extremely close to me, okay?" Sooyoung nodded timidly, as she steals a glance at Yuri's expression.

 

"Okay! Pinky promise~" Yoona hooked her pinky with Sooyoung's happily.

 

"Sooyoung!" Yuri screamed again.

 

"Taeyeon unnie allows her to follow me. Let's just let her tag along for today, okay? She threw a fit just now, when unnie doesn't agree." Sooyoung intertwined her hand with Yoona's and leads her to where the rest are sitting at. She grabs a chair and put it next to her own seat, before asking Yoona to sit down. Yoona did as told, obediently. "Woori Yoongie is such a good girl, isn't she? Good job~" She pats Yoona, who smiles proudly as though she did something great. Sooyoung then turns to look at Yuri, who sighed and nodded, giving her approval.

 

"Yoona, do your aegyo for me and I will give you sweet. Call me unnie~" The blonde girl approaches the doe-eye girl and waves a sweet in front of her. Yoona attempted to snatch it but the blonde girl reacted fast enough not to let her get it.

 

"Unnie~ Sica unnie~" Yoona started talking in her baby voice, doing what the blonde girl asked her to do, with an additional puppy eyes and pout.

 

"Aigoo.. Cute~" Jessica gives the doe-eye girl a hug before handing her the sweet as promised. Yoona took the sweet happily and ate it right away. Seeing that, both Sooyoung and Yuri worry even more. They are afraid that someone would use similar methods to take advantages of the girl.

 

"Yoongie, except for the six of us, never ever do what people ask you to do. Even if they say that they will give you food. Okay?" Sooyoung squats down in front of the doe-eye girl, resting her arms on the girl's lap lightly, while she instructs her softly. "Especially from guys, okay?"

 

"Okays~! I will listen to what you say, Youngie~" Yoona grins and nods playfully. Sooyoung's expression softens immediately and she pats the girl, praising her again.

 

"I'm jealous, Yoona. What about me?" Yuri teased.

 

"I will listen to you too, Yul~" Yoona hugged Yuri by her waist while sitting down. Yuri couldn't help but to smile at the cuteness of her sister. In exchange for this cuteness, is the girl's mental well being. Unless miracle happens, she would probably be a child forever, mentally.