Chapter 38: Sweetness

Childcare Chaos

 

[A/N] HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO KWON YUL YUL~~ But sadly, this chapter got nothing to do with her. LOL And here's a bit of HyoSeo. Hopefully it's fine :P

-----_____------

 

Fidgeting slightly, the tall girl opens her eyes slowly and closes it immediately when the light enters. It’s hard to look at the light, after closing her eyes for so long. She could feel that someone is holding her hand, and it’s none other than her dearest doe-eye girl. She remembers what happened vaguely, turning red, as she felt embarrassed about it and that scene she saw before she fainted keeps on repeating itself.

 

“Youngie, you’re awake?” The doe-eye girl felt the stirring and got up quickly, checking on the tall girl.

 

“You woke up again, Yoongie.” Sooyoung smiled, weakly. She’s still a little dizzy, as she sits up slowly.

 

“Yea, I did. And some memories from my kiddy self seems to have come to me.” Yoona replied, scratching her head as she thinks about what she recalls, and shivering at the thought of it. “Did I like, watch unnies having fun in bed while been a kid…?”

 

“… According to Taeyeon unnie, yes… She says that you even brought a pack of potato chips to eat as you watch…”

 

“I… I didn’t know my kiddy side is that kind of person…” Yoona rubs her arms as the goose bumps appear.

 

“I think she’s just trying to show us that we should bring her along to school instead of keeping her at home…”

 

“Why did you faint anyway? You know it’s a big shock when I find you lying on the bathroom floor with blood coming out from your nose…”

 

“I… I… I think my… my body temperature got too high…” Sooyoung blushed again at the thought of that scene. Her eyes fell on the chest of the doe-eye girl suddenly and her face became even redder.

 

“You’re not having erted thoughts, are you?” Yoona seems to have notice something from Sooyoung’s actions.

 

“I’m… I’m not!” Sooyoung retorted, eyes wide open as she stares at Yoona, surprised that the girl managed to grasp everything just by watching her.

 

“You obviously are. Aish…” Yoona frowns as she pokes Sooyoung’s temple and pushes her head slightly to the other side. The two of them look at each other shyly and soon, both of them are giggling and laughing. Yoona pretends to be strangling the tall girl as a punishment for thinking dirty, before leaning in for a kiss. Their tongues entangle slightly and fight gently. But it stop when the doe-eye girl loses her energy again, causing her to fall on the tall girl. Sooyoung sighs as she wraps arms around the girl, patting the girl on her head gently.

 

“Youngie~” Yoona grins as she enjoys the warmth from Sooyoung’s hug. Moving to the side to make Sooyoung comfortable, Yoona rests her head on Sooyoung’s shoulder and wraps her arms on her waist, cuddling close. “Youngie, my mouth feels funny…”

 

“Is that so?” Sooyoung grins.

 

“Yea… It’s like I had been playing with my tongue or something for too long…” Yoona pouted, before she sticks out her tongue and tries to look at it. Sooyoung didn’t say anything. She’s busy trying to keep that sweetness in her heart, not wanting to forget about it. Unknown to her, nor to the doe-eye girl, is that someone had been standing near the door of their bedroom and saw what they did.

 

Hugging her Keroro plush close to her heart, she walks away and peeks at the prankster who seems to be angry at her for no reason. She has been ignoring her ever since the dodge ball ended and she didn’t know why. However, after she saw what the Shikshin Couple did and also the behavior of her two unnies and the American Couple, she managed to understand a part of it.

 

“Hyoyeon unnie…” She approaches the girl and sits down beside her, to be ignored like before. “Are you angry with me?”

 

“Unnie, if you want to make out just go back to your room!” Hyoyeon shouted at the two short girls, who jump up and head back to their room quickly. It’s as though Hyoyeon is the older one here and they are obeying her.

 

“Is it because I’m dense?” The girl didn’t give up on trying to get a response from Hyoyeon.

 

“Yul, I-” Just when Hyoyeon is about to stand up and walk away, Seohyun grabs her wrist and pulls her back, surprising her. It angers her even more when she sees the girl kissing her Keroro plush suddenly but her anger dispersed when the girl presses the plush onto her face.

 

“There. Don’t be angry, okay?” Seohyun smiles, still pressing Keroro on Hyoyeon’s face.

 

“I want a real one, pabo. I don’t need a frog plush to be kissing me.” Hyoyeon sighed, grabbing the plush and flung it aside.

 

“But I kissed it, and it kissed you. So I kissed you, didn’t I?”

 

“Aish… You pabo. How can that be considered as a kiss from you?” Hyoyeon pushed Seohyun’s head gently and a smile forms on her face without her realizing. She’s smiling because the girl finally realizes how she feels. Even though it’s not a actual kiss that she wants, she still like it, except for the fact that it’s that annoying Keroro plush that did the job.