Something from the past – HyoSeo

Childcare Chaos

 

Here we have our dear Youngie, sitting on her wifey, Yoongie's lap. >D
[A/N] I believe I told eightaenine that I actually wrote SooNa's (of course~~) already but no, not going to post that first :P So here's our little HyoSeo. I'm still racking my brain for JeTi's part, and probably Yul's (but she's alone so I will consider something first) And, have you checked out The Girl Who... ? XD Honestly, other than Childcare Chaos, The Girl Who... is another story that I really enjoyed writing. I'm sure there's still some very ridiculous part in between but still, I enjoyed the writing process. Even though I couldn't really write now because school started. Hopefully you guys will like The Girl Who... and support it ^^ ㅋㅋㅋㅋ (My very shameless advertisement >D )
-----_____-----

 

The girl is just playing on her own with her green frog plush. Her eldest sister is currently sick and resting in the room that they share, and her doe-eye sister is at some other corner with her tall friend, probably eating. She does have a new friend but that girl is always running around. She doesn’t know where is she right now. She tried looking for her but she just couldn’t find her.

 

“Oh my, look at this. Are we seeing things?” Just then, a small commotion coming from the entrance caught her attention. She looks over to see a group of boys crowding around someone. She couldn’t really see how is that person so she decided to go closer to take a look.

 

“Get out of my way!” That voice sounds extremely familiar to the girl.

 

“Isn’t this Kim Hyoyeon? But why is she holding a bunch of flowers?”

 

“Isn’t flowers for girls? Oh wait, Kim Hyoyeon IS a girl. I’m sorry. I forget.”

 

Those boys continue to taunt the poor girl and the girl with the green frog plush frowns. She runs over quickly, pushing the boys away and standing in front of the shorter girl.

 

“Stop bullying Hyoyeon unnie!” The girl shouted and it only makes the boys laugh.

 

“Oh. Here comes the heroine with her frog of justice.”

 

“Why not show us what this frog can do, Seohyun?” With that, the frog plush got snatched away. Seohyun tried to get it back frantically. Not only it’s a gift from her late parents, it’s also her favorite toy. She couldn’t afford to lose it.

 

“Give it back!” Hyoyeon shoved the flowers into Seohyun’s hand and punched the boy who is holding the plush. The plush dropped and she picked it up quickly, giving it back to Seohyun.

 

The boys are obviously enraged by her attack and they tried to get back at her. However, before they can do anything, Seohyun grabs Hyoyeon’s hand and drags her away. The two of them ran as fast as they could, away from the boys. Seohyun looks back constantly to check if the boys are chasing them and tries to speed up after realizing that they are really chasing them.

 

Thud!

 

The two girls fell down after the taller one bumps into something, or someone, while running. They look up and saw the face of the lady-in-charge, and the two of them let out a sigh of relief.

 

“What’s wrong?” The lady pulls the girls up and dusted the dirt off their clothes, as she looks at the boys who came to a halt instantly.

 

“Unnie, they are bullying Hyoyeon unnie!” Seohyun pointed to the boys.

 

“She hits me!” One of the boys points to his own cheek, which is red from the punch earlier.

 

“It’s because he bullied Seohyun!” Hyoyeon protested.

 

 The kids continue to make a din and the lady sighed, getting the shorter girl and the boys to follow her into her office. After a little chat, the girl came out to be received by the taller one.

 

“Are you okay, Hyoyeon unnie?” Seohyun asked worriedly.

 

“Yea…” Hyoyeon nodded. She is lucky to get away without punishment, since she’s not the one that started the whole thing. All she has to do is apologize for hitting the boy.

 

“Your flower, unnie.” Seohyun offers the flowers to Hyoyeon.

 

“No. It’s not mine.” Hyoyeon blushed, looking away.

 

“But you’re holding them just now…”

 

“It’s for you… I picked them from the garden. Don’t tell unnie about it okay? I will get punish if you do…” Hyoyeon took the girl’s hand and led her away quickly, in case the lady-in-charge came out and sees the flowers.

 

“Okay!” Seohyun grins widely as she covers the flowers with her frog plush. She is determined to hide the flowers well and cherish them. After all, it’s from her very first friend in this place. The two of them settle down at a corner and soon, they are approached by two tall girls. “Yoona unnie, Sooyoung unnie.”

 

“Did something happen?” Yoona asked. “I think I hear your voices just now.”

 

“Hyoyeon unnie punched a boy just now because he snatched my Keroro away. So they are making a din.” Seohyun explained, excluding the part about the flowers.

 

“Isn’t she the one that always bully you in the first place?” Sooyoung raised an eyebrow as she looks at Hyoyeon who glared at her.

 

“Only I can bully her okay? No one else but me!” Hyoyeon shouted, snatching the Keroro plush away and poking it.

 

“Hyoyeon unnie~!” Seohyun snatches it back and hugs it tightly, pouting.

 

“Let’s go, Yoongie. I don’t want to see the couple fight among these two. It’s too uninteresting.” Sooyoung sighed and held Yoona’s hand, bringing the girl away, into the kitchen for more food as Hyoyeon and Seohyun continues to have a friendly wrestling match with each other.