Birthday – Taeyeon

Childcare Chaos

 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KIM TAEYEONNNN~~~<3
-----_____-----

 

The short woman yawns and stretches her body lazily across the whole bed, not exactly noticing something yet. Her eyes open and close, and her senses are drifting away until she finally notices it. How is it possible for her to stretch completely on the bed without touching anyone? She sat up instantly and looks around. Where's her dear little bunny?

It's rare or rather, it never happens before, for her dear bunny to leave her to sleep for as long as she likes and disappears on her own without telling her anything. Did something happen?

In her frantic mode, she clumsily got off her bed, tangling her legs with her blanket and falling onto the floor with a thud. That hurts. Now, there's something weirder. Why is the house so quiet? The house is never quiet on the weekends. No time to think about that first. She needs to know where is her bunny.

"Bunny!" She called out, opening the bedroom door and heading out to find all the other bedrooms are empty. There is no one in the living room, no one searching the kitchen for food and no one singing in the bathroom. Where in the world is everyone else? The house is never this quiet and empty, that this sudden quietness and emptiness makes her uneasy. "Sunny...? ... Soonkyu..." She called out her wife's name repeatedly and only the walls replied her. Just kidding. The walls didn't, of course.

Biting her lips, she picks up the phone and noted the calendar near the phone. It's today. And yet she woke up to see no one at home with her. This is saddening.

"Hello?"

She's deep in her thoughts that she didn't even realize that the line got through and the receiver picked up.

"Taengoo?"

"O... Oh! Bunny! Where are you? Where's everyone? Why is the house... empty...?" The woman literally bombarded her wife with questions, and during the short moment of silence, she noted the noisy background. People screaming, kids shouting, people talking. Where is her bunny? Why is it so noisy?

"Ah. You wouldn't wake up no matter how we tried to wake you up, Taengoo ah. Even Sica woke up and you didn't even budge." Sunny sighed. Did she really sleep that deeply? Jessica is a really heavy sleeper and now Sunny is telling her that she's worse than Jessica...? Is that really possible? She's never really a heavy sleeper.

"W... Where are you...?" Taeyeon asked again, sounding really disappointed. Well, she is. She's disappointed that her dear little bunny had to lie to her so obviously. At least cook up a better lie. Or not.

"I... Bzzz... I can't... Bzzzzzzz.... Hear...." And the line went dead. Huh? What in the world is going on? She tried calling again but she couldn't reach the woman at all. Okay. Not the time to be panicking. She has to calm down and think carefully.

People screaming.

Kids shouting.

People talking.

Noisy... They are at a noisy place and the reception isn't good? The only place she can think of is the amusement park but the reception there has no problem at all. Why did the line get cut off suddenly?

It's no use. She is starting to panic again. Did something happen to her dear bunny? Not bothering about anything, she rushed into the bathroom for a quick wash up, went to her room to don on a coat, and off she goes with her car key.

On the way, she tried calling the girls but none of them picked up. Some are even unreachable. Why do they have to do this to her on this day? Wait. Money. Did she have it?

She starts to dig her pockets. Dang. She forgets about it in the rush. Who cares. She will think about a solution later on. She doesn't have the time to go back and get it.

Soon, she's standing outside the place - amusement park. She paced around worriedly. How to get in without money? She cursed herself for her carelessness and forgetfulness. Should she try her luck and see if she can borrow some from other people?

"Erm... I... I forget my wallet... Is... Is it possible for me to borrow some from you first...? I... I had to look for someone inside urgently." She bravely approached a group of guys that seem to be around the age of her girls.

"... We can go in together, if you want." The guys offered and the short woman obviously knows that they are going to take advantage in some ways. Hit on her, flirt with her. Whatever. But who cares? She needs to get in, so she agreed. She went in, and guys paid for her ticket fee. Good thing the only price difference is between kids of age under 12 and people above the age of 12.

"Thanks. I will pay you back later." The woman tries to walk away and her prediction is accurate. The guys stop her from getting away immediately.

"Why not play with us?" The guys grin at her. She and her baby face.

"If you're trying to hit on me, save it. I'm a woman, age 31 and married. Go find someone of your age, kids." Taeyeon showed off her ring and walked away, leaving the group dumbfounded. That cute little girl, no, woman is 31 years old? That's a joke, isn't it?

"H... How is it possible that you're 31?!" The guys followed her, pestering her.

"I have baby face. That's all."

"But... But this is ridiculous! You look even younger than we are!"

"How old are you guys?"

"Seventeen!"

"I see. Alright boys, help me find a woman around my height and I will treat you to a meal. Of course you have to really find her because I don't have money with me now... She's really cute, like a little bunny. Same aged as me, but also, baby faced." Taeyeon decided to make good use of these guys right now. Exchanging glances, the guys eventually agreed to help her since they wanted to find out if this kid is really 14 years older than them. Taeyeon sat down at one of the tables near a cafe and sighed. She had been trying to call her wife again but still, the line is dead.

The guys brought various girls or women to her, but none of them is her bunny. Soon, the group slumped into the chairs nearby, tired out from the search.

"Are you sure you're not fooling us? We got almost every cute one we find but none of them are the person you're looking for..." The guys panted heavily.

"Sorry. I promise I will treat you guys, okay? She's very important to me... So I need to find her..." Taeyeon sighed, feeling bad and sorry now. She looks around worriedly. Somehow, she's really sure that her bunny is here but why can't she be found?

"Is that bunny over there waving at us?" Just then, one of the guys pointed at the Bunny mascot a distance away. Taeyeon looks over and indeed, the Bunny is waving at them, or rather, at her. She got up and ran to the Bunny, with the guys following her, but the Bunny ran off before she can get close.

What is this? Alice in the Wonderland? They are chasing that rabbit around earlier on and now they are in some cave, beautifully lit with colorful lights. The Bunny disappeared though.

"Taengoo ah~" Just then, a voice echoed in the cave, shocking the guys. The woman remains calm and followed the voice, finding herself in a dark place with no lights. And those guys behind her are getting a little too noisy.

POP! POP! POP! POP! POP!

Sounds of poppers went off suddenly and the lights turn on, revealing the huge table of food with a cake right in the middle of it. And standing behind the table is her dear little bunny with her seven girls. Eight, to be honest, now that there's a new addition to the group.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MIDGET UNNIE! You're now one year older!" The tallest girl shouted, as she walks towards the unsuspecting woman with a bit of the cake in her hand, hidden well behind her back. "Here's my present~!" And there. She got her. The woman got caked.

It's then the tall girl noticed the group of guys standing behind the short woman and the girls went quiet completely, not understanding what's going on and who are those people.

…..

"And that's why they are here..." Taeyeon sighed as she wipes off the last bit of cream on her face. She just explained to the girls about the rush she is in after waking up, the panic and so on.

The guys are terribly quiet now though. They sat close to each other and stare blankly at the group of girls, plus two women. Are they dead? Are they in heaven now, and these are the gorgeous angels sent to receive them? How is it possible that there's such a huge group of gorgeous and cute girls sitting with them in this empty place?

"Are you guys okay? Good thing we prepared more food. Just make yourself comfortable and eat, okay?" Sunny spoke, snapping them back to their senses and they nodded furiously before looking down at the food, looking up again at the two women. Are they really 14 years older than them? Honestly, they felt like they are the oldest in here.

"... E... Excuse me... Erm... Are they really..." One of the guys plucked up enough courage to asked the girls about their query.

"They are indeed 31 years old. Don't be fooled by their baby faces." The tall girl replied, already knowing what the question will be even though the guy didn't get to finish his question.

"... At least wait for him to finish his sentence, you idiot..." The doe-eye girl beside her pokes her temple and the tall girl pouted, hugging the doe-eye girl and whining instantly. The guys couldn't stop staring and it makes the doe-eye girl really embarrassed. "Y... Yah...! Stop it. We... We got guests here...!"

"Yoongie, why are you so mean to me?" The tall girl refuses to let go of the doe-eye girl.

"Because you're an idiot, Youngie. Now stop clinging and eat. I'm going to finish everything if you don't start eating."

"I can still eat while I cling."

"... Do that and I will not let you do that for a week." Yoona is being careful not to say out anything that will sound weird to the guys.

"Ehhh?! But you said that I'm a maniac! How can you not let me do it?" Sooyoung protested.

"Stop clinging then."

"Fine!" And the tall girl moves away unwillingly, noticing the stares of the guys. "I will finish everything if you don't want to eat. I'm serious."

"Soo, don't be rude..." Sunny sighed, trying to deal with the short woman beside her who is obviously grumpy that she got flustered, frantic and panicked for nothing but a stupid surprise for her birthday. "And you. Stop being like a kid already."

"How could you make me so worried like that, on my birthday! It's just so mean!" Taeyeon grumbled, crossing her arms and pouting. Honestly, nothing of hers makes her look anything like a 31 years old woman. At least the woman beside her acts like a mature woman. Sunny sighed and leaned over, whispering something into Taeyeon's ear and the latter got visibly happier and excited. "Really~? I want it now~!"

"Now?!" Sunny exclaimed in shock.

"Let's go home and do it now~!"

"No! Later means later. Be a good girl and eat first."

"Ehh...? Araso..." Taeyeon sighed, turning to the food in front of her and looking at those guys who have yet to touch anything on the table. It's either they are not used to being with so many girls or they are just in daze due to her girls' beauty. Or maybe they are just wondering who are these people, being so active and noisy. “… Come on. Eat. There’s no poison in the food. Those two will finish it up if you don’t hurry up and eat.”

 

The guys’ attention went back to the two shikshins, shocked to see that almost all the food in front of the two girls are gone and what are they doing… biting on each end of a single sausage…?

 

“S… Sooyoung! Yoona!” Taeyeon shouted quickly, and the doe-eye girl bites off the end of the sausage quickly, looking down with her face completely red.

 

“I… I… It’s her idea…” Yoona points to the tall girl, who is just chewing on the sausage.

 

The meal continues, with the guys feeling terribly awkward and curious. Why do each pair of the girls look so close that it’s almost like they aren’t just normal siblings or friends anymore…? It’s almost like it’s something more than just friends and siblings, something more romantic.

 

The blonde girl is constantly flirting with the one beside her. And yes, by flirting, she’s REALLY flirting. The tanned girl and the petite girl are like a shy couple sitting beside each other, caring for each other and sometimes feeding each other. The tall girl and the doe-eye girl… The doe-eye girl is constantly telling the tall girl off when the latter tries to do anything intimate and also, earlier on, the sausage… Are they going to kiss? The two women are just flirting as well, but on a more controlled level as compared to the blonde girl. The other two are the most normal one to be honest. They are the only one sitting still and eating quietly.

 

“… M… May I ask… what’s your relationship…? Erm... between each pair…”

 

“Sibli-“ Seohyun, Yoona, Sunny, BoA, Yuri and Tiffany are about to answer the questions, but the rest interrupted them with a rather shocking one.

 

“LOVERS.”

 

The guys froze. What…? Lo… Lovers…?

 

“D… Don’t believe them! They’re just kidding! Siblings. They are siblings and the both of us adopted them. Really.” Sunny explained quickly, covering Taeyeon’s mouth and screwing the woman’s temple with her finger joint. The tall girl is already beaten and lying on the table, full of injuries when the blonde girl almost suffocated in her girlfriend’s embrace.

 

Okay. This group of girls, and women, are kind of weird. Very weird to be honest.

…..

“Sorry for the trouble caused. Thanks for the help today.” Taeyeon thanked the guys as she gave them the money for her ticket and walked off. They stare blankly as the doe-eye girl drags out the unconscious tall girl from the place, and the blonde girl is getting a piggyback. Really. A weird group of people they are.

 

“You’re such a meanie to me, Yoongie! What’s wrong with me trying to tell them that you’re mine?!” Just then, the tall girl woke up and started protesting, freezing when she realizes that she’s still in the public. She looks up at the girl dragging her, and gulped. “S… Sorry…”

 

And she got dumped right at the spot.

 

“I… I’m sorry! Yoongie, wait for me!” The tall girl got up and ran after the doe-eye girl. It’s confirmed then? The relationships between those girls are definitely not NORMAL. The moment they got home, Taeyeon drags the poor bunny into the room and shut the door. The petite girl already knew what’s going on whenever the door is shut, since she had been coming frequently and staying around for nearly the whole day. She’s already used to it.