Chapter 12: Out on their Own

Childcare Chaos

"S.. Stop i.. it.." Yoona begged, trying to push Sooyoung away.

"You don't like it? That's strange.. Taeyeon unnie and Sunny unnie seem to enjoy it a lot." Sooyoung gives Yoona a questioning look, as she removes her hands from Yoona's body.

"I don't think they did this.."

"Why?"

"Who in the world will like getting tickled..?" Yoona replied, wiping the tears away from her eyes. Laughing too much had cause her to tear up.

"Sunny unnie." Sooyoung moves away, lying down beside the doe-eye girl. "She is smiling sweetly when Taeyeon unnie do this to her."

In the end, the two kids came up with a plan to find out whether Sunny really likes getting tickled or not. By trying to tickle her. They got down from their bed and walk to the kitchen, standing out and looking at the two short girls who are washing the dishes together. It didn't take them too long to notice the kids.

"Are you looking for food again?" Sunny asked, smiling at them. Sooyoung grabs Yoona's hand and leads her into the kitchen, standing right in front of Sunny who squatted down. After exchanging glances, they nodded at each other and strike Sunny, tickling her. "S.. Stop it.." Sunny started moving away, laughing. Taeyeon got hold of the two kids quickly, to stop them. "Why did you do this suddenly..?"

"You don't like it?" Sooyoung asked, displaying her innocent expression again.

"Who will like getting tickled, silly.." Taeyeon replied.

"But.. Sunny unnie seem to enjoy it a lot when you do it to her.."

That made the both of them blush and speechless. They didn't know what they should say, to cover up for their 'crime'. They look at each other nervously, while the two kids stare at them, waiting for an answer.

"S.. she's just.. just.. giving me a massage!" Sunny lied, forcing a smile. Taeyeon nodded immediately, hoping that the kids will believe them. Lucky for them, the innocent kids did.

"Ah.. No wonder.." Sooyoung nods slightly, showing that she understands.

"I told you it's not tickling.." Yoona pouted.

"I'm so sorry, Yoongie.." Sooyoung gave the doe-eye girl a hug instantly. Grabbing the tin of cookies from the cupboard, Sooyoung brings the doe-eye girl out of the kitchen. Both Taeyeon and Sunny let out a sigh of relief at the same time, relaxing their tensed up bodies.

"I told you to control, didn't I..?" Sunny smacks Taeyeon on the shoulder. Taeyeon stuck her tongue out again, before hugging Sunny.

 

.....

 

It had been days since Sunny moved in and live with Taeyeon, and on the first Saturday, they are unusually late when it comes to waking up. Little Seohyun went to knock on the door, after Sooyoung started crying again, but there is no response at all. She tries again and the result is the same. She sighed and walked away from the door, shaking her head when the others look at her. Everyone is hungry, and there's no one to cook for them. Sooyoung had been crying for quite some while already. Even Yoona has some trouble trying to comfort her.

"Anyone remembers where Sunny unnie's mum lives at..?" Tiffany asked, and they look at each other. None of them knows. "Then, anyone has money..?"

 

-----

 

The short girl opens her eyes slowly, and smiles almost immediately when she sees the face of her girlfriend so close to hers. She sits up and tidies herself, wearing her shirt and shorts, before she stretches her body. They had done it. Last night. And both of them are really tired now. She don't even feel like getting up.

"Taengoo ah.." Her girlfriend woke up and hugged her from the back, not wearing anything. Taeyeon turns around to kiss her girlfriend, pushing her down on the bed and feeling her body with her own hands. "Taengoo ah.. Let's continue later, okay? We have to get up." Taeyeon pouted and moved away. She waited for Sunny to get dressed before going to the bathroom with her to wash up. After washing up, Taeyeon proceeds back to her room, while Sunny went to the kids' room. Suddenly, she heard Sunny screaming, and she rushed out quickly, to find out what happen. "T.. The kids... Th.. they are missing.."

"W.. What?! W.. Wait.. What's the time now?" Taeyeon glanced over to the wall clock, to realise how late it is already. "Crap! T. .They must have went out! Sunny, quick! We have to go!"

Panicking, both of them ran out quickly, without bothering to change.

 

-----

 

"Where are we, Fany...?" Jessica whined. She didn't like walking for too long, and she is feeling sleepy right now, but she can't sleep, since none of the kids will be able to carry her like Taeyeon and Sunny.

"I.. I don't know, Jessi.. Sooyoung, can you smell food..?" Tiffany showed them a worried expression, as they stop in their track, looking around. All they see, are roads and cars. Nothing else. They didn't even know how they got here. At first, they are just planning to get out on their own to buy some food with the money they find on the coffee table, but apparently, they got lost.

Screech. Suddenly, one of the cars swerves violently, before coming to a halt near them. It shocked all of them.

Thud. A loud thud was heard, and they turn around, to realise that the triplets are sitting on the floor, with a fearful expression. Simultaneously, tears started to flow out from their eyes. And they are trembling a lot.

"W.. Wait, Yoongie!"

"Seohyun?!"

"Yuri..?!"