CHAPTER 13

Be Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hakyeon press the password and the door unlock.He get into the house.He put his bag on the floor and slammed himself on couch.

He feel so tired.Mentally and physically.The vision of Taekwoon and the girl at the restaurant just now keep replaying in his mind.

He's jealous?

Of course he is jealous.He already has a feeling to Taekwoon.But thinking the fact that Taekwoon didn't love him make his heart ache.

He burst into a tear again.

He cried silently.

'So weak.You said you're strong.'Hakyeon though himself.

His eyes stop at Taekwoon room.He never step into the room once in this 3 month.As Taekwoon told him.

He get up from his seat and walk toward the door.He hold the door knob.Tried to open it.

The door is unlock.

Taekwoon didn't lock his room.That make Hakyeon easily enter his room.Hakyeon look around the room.It's tidy.

He sit at Taekwoon's bed.Caressing the bed.

He lay down on the bed.He can smell Taekwoon's sense.He really love this smell.

His eyes caught a photo frame on the table.Hakyeon get up.He take the frame.

Smiling Taekwoon with a girl kissing his cheek.

This girl is familiar.

He tried to remember.

He remember.It was a girl with Taekwoon at the restaurant just now.

Hakyeon conclude that the girl was Taekwoon's girlfriend.

He caress Taekwoon picture.

'When he can smile like this to me?' He ask himself.

He put back the frame to it place before get out from the room.

 

"Just a few more step your life will destroyed.I want you feel what I feel Taekwoon sekya."Kang Jin laugh furiously as he was drunk.

"You're so stupid.Easily got trapped with the stupid bet.Let see how you gonna survive if you know the truth." He laugh again before he turn serious.

"This because you took Ara from me.I was hurt you know.I will make sure you're destroyed,hijacker!!!"he shout before he fling the glass away leave it shattered on the ground.

The door opened shown Ara who walk into the house.She saw the mess cause by Kang Jin.

"Oppa,you drunk again?"She ask.

"Eoh,Ara-ya,come here dear."he said as he get up from his seat and walk toward Ara with unbalance body.

Ara caught his body before he could fall on the ground.

"Oppa,let's go to your room."Ara tried to bring Kang Jin into his room with struggle as he was too heavy for her.

She laid him down.

"Ara,you will be mine.Taekwoon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter