CHAPTER 1

Be Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hakyeon-ah,did you busy today?"Heechul,Hakyeon's mom,ask him who's eating his breakfast.Hakyeon seem thinking something before he answer his mom.

"I don't think so.Why?"Heechul nod his head.

"Good.I just want you to come home early today because we're having a dinner with appa's friend and we want to introduce you with someone."Hakyeon look at him curiously.

"Who's the someone?Namja or yeoja?Do i know him or her or whatever?"Hakyeon ask his mom nonstop.

"Wowowoww,calm down dear.You're too excited.How i'm supposed to answer you?"Hakyeon rolled his eyes as his mom laugh.

"No!!I'm not excited.I'm just curious.That all."Hakyeon pout his lip.

"It's obvious.Nahh just come home early today so that you will know who's the 'someone'."Heechul press the word someone that make Hakyeon felt annoyed.

"I got to go now.bye"Hakyeon get up from his seat after saying a goodbye to his mom.He get into his car and drove away from his house heading to his college.

[At college]

"Where's Hakyeon hyung?"Wonshik ask the other two as he join them sitting at one of the table in the cafeteria.Jaehwan is still with his book while Hongbin is with his phone,giggling with himself.Both of them don't even bother to answer him which make Wonshik feel butthurt.

"Yahh,do you hear me?"Wonshik snapped out at both of them.

"Guys sorry I'm late"Hakyeon voice heard once he sit with them.Thanks to Hakyeon he appear on time or Wonshik might slap this two people which is so busy with their own world.

"I thought you won't coming"Jaehwan say with his eyes is still on his book.

"I thought you're mute"Wonshik said as he mock Jaehwan and he got a death glare from him.

"Eyy,this is not the first time I came late but it still early tho.We still have 10 minute before the class started.

"Yeah,I don't feel weird at all.It hyung after all."It Hongbin turn said something.

"Oh,I thought you're deaf"wonshik still not done yet with them.

"Wonshik!Can you please stop it.You're acting like a brat."Hongbin rolled his eyes.

"Whatever,Hyung let's hang out tonight.It's been a long time since we're too busy with our assigment and now we're free.Don't worry I'll treat today."Wonshik ask hakyeon hoping Hakyeon will agreed.

"Jinjja!! I'll join you guys.Yah Hongbin-ah,do you wanna join us?"Jae

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter