CHAPTER 5

Be Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taekwoon felt disturbed as he blinked his eyes,being bothered by sunlight that penetrates the window in his room.It's already morning.

He stretches himself before getting up from his bed.He felt dizzy when he tried to get up.He was drunk last night.He remember that.Taekwoon walk toward his bathroom and look at his reflection on the mirror in front him.He just realized that he's still wearing his wedding tuxedo.

He also remebered that yesterday he left the venue after the event ended leaving Hakyeon alone with his parent.He shrugged it off as he take a shower and wear a comfortable clothes before he go down to join his parents for breakfast.He saw his parent sitting on the table,eating their breakfast while chatting among themselves.

"Oh Taekwoon,come here.Let's breakfast together."Jaejoong said with somehow cheerful tone.It weird for Taekwoon his eomma didn't ask him too much about yesterday..

"Morning eomma,appa."He greet his parent as he take a sit.

"Where are you going last night?"Yunho ask with stern voice.

"Yeobo,let him be.Maybe he's going out with his friend since he's already married and cannot spend his time with his friend like before.Isn't right Taekwoonie?"Taekwoon nodded his head and smile to his mom.

Yunho just being quite,didn't respond to his spouse.

"Taekwoon don't forget to pick up Hakyeon from his house today."Jaejoong said as he remind his son.

"Why?"Taekwoon clueless.Jaejoong facepalming himself.
How can he have such a forgetful son.

"Dear,you will move to your new house with Hakyeon today."Taekwoon nodded his head as he get it.


"Hakyeon ah,have you done your packing?Jaejoong said Taekwoon will come in afternoon."Heechul said as he entered his son's room.

"Ne eomma.I'm done."Hakyeon replied with a happy face.

Heechul sit beside his son and Hakyeon's hair.

"Eomma,waeyo?"Hakyeon ask his mom as he look at his mom which is not like himself.He loom sad.

"Nothing.I'm just thinking how I'm gonna live without you in this house.I will miss you everyday."Heechul said with watery eyes.

"Eomma,it's not like I'm not coming back.I will visit you when I'm free."Hakyeon tried to console his emotional mom.

They hugged each other.Hankyung just look at them with a warm heart as he also felt reluctant to let his only son go.They release their hugged when they heard a car horn which is they sure it's Taekwoon.

"It must be Taekwoon.Lets go."
heechul said as he dragged his son out of the room with him.

Taekwoon knock the door.The door was opened up and Hankyung was the one who open the door.He give a warm smile to Taekwoon and invite him to enter the house.

"Come in Taekwoon."Hankyung offered his son in l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter