CHAPTER 10

Be Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thank you for 210 subscribe (\^0^/) 

Enjoy your reading.<3

 

Hakyeon feel nausea since he wake up just now.With a headache,make him feel even worst.He couldn't stand with the queasiness as he get up from the couch where he sit and rush himself to bathroom.

He throw up as he clutched tightly the sink.

Taekwoon now is on his way to kitchen untill he heard the sound coming from bathroom.He stopped.He walk toward the bathroom and knocked the door without hesitate.

"Hakyeon-ah,are you okay?"Taekwoon ask him as he heard Hakyeon throwing up in the bathroom.Somehow he felt worry eventhough he doesn't want to care but what his mom would say if he left Hakyeon sick alone.

The bathroom door opened show Hakyeon with his pale face.

"I-i'm okay.Maybe food poisoning.It will be okay if I take a medicine."Hakyeon assume it as food poisoning make Taekwoon nodded his head and walk away from Hakyeon.

Not even offered him a help as Hakyeon walk in stagger to the couch.He look at Taekwoon who is seem to going out somewhere since today is holiday.

"Where are you going?"Hakyeon ask him.

"Where I'm going is not your problem.You take care of yourself.Don't trouble me with your sickness since I have no time to take care of you."Taekwoon said sarcastically as he walk out the house.

Leaving Hakyeon alone.He felt a tear on his cheek.He's crying.Why he feel so sensitive today.He wipe out his tear.

"Why I'm crying? I shouldn't trouble him.I'm nobody to him."Hakyeon said with himself.

 

Taekwoon enter the cafe.Looking out for his friend in the cafe.He saw Kang jin who is sitting at the corner of the cafe alone.He walk toward him.

"Sorry I'm late."Taekwoon said as he take a sit.

"Glad you come on time. You almost make me change my mind. "Kang Jin said while take a sip of his coffee.

"Please don't change your mind.I need to meet her.You have already promise me."Taekwoon begged his friend as he seem really desperate.

Kang Jin smirk."Since I'm kind enough.I will let you meet her."

Taekwoon huffed as he relieve with Kang Jin's word.

"Oh she's here."Kang Jin said when he saw a girl with a long hair wearing a long coat entering the cafe.

Taekwoon look behind him.The girl approach them.

"Oppa,I'm sorry I was late."the girl apologised to Kang Jin as she felt guilty with her late.

"Ah no, its okay Ara-ya."The

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter