CHAPTER 2

Be Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Okay class,that all for today.See you tomorrow."Mr.Choi finally ended his class and that make Hakyeon slammed his head on the table as he was flustered and his action makes jaehwan who sit beside him seem startled.

"What wrong with you?"Jaehwan ask him which is still on the same position with his hand also on the table helplessly.

"I'm frustated.....!!! I don't even understand any single word from the old man."Hakyeon said refering to Mr.Choi as an old man.

"Just that???Nah..don't worry.It's just a small matter.I'll teach you."Jaehwan said unconfidently as he actually don't even understand what Mr.Choi teaching because he was too busy with his own world.Yeah it Jaehwan tho.What he want to do now is get out from this class.

"Uhh..okay."hakyeon leave a  heavy sigh and start pack his things.

They walk together untill they met Wonshik who's walking toward them.

"Oh hey Wonshik."Hakyeon appproach him happily.

"Hey hyung.Do you wanna go home already?" Wonshik asked Hakyeon as he now Hakyeon said that he have a family dinner.

"Yeah,I got to go now."

"Do you want me to send you home?" Wonshik offer him a ride.

"Oh no..thanks,I have my car with me today so..it's okay.I've to go now.Bye"Hakyeon walked away from Jaehwan and Wonshik.So..now just leave Jaehwan and Wonshik.What they gonna do?

"What?"Jaehwan ask the guy in front of him as Wonshik just stare him awkwardly.

"No-nothing."Wonshik walk away leaving Jaehwan alone.

"What kind of man he is? He don't even offer me to have a ride.Aishh jinjja!!"Jaehwan pull his lip forward as he 's pouting because everyone leave him alone including Hongbin who is already teleport to his giant baby house.


"Please cancel all my meeting today."Taekwoon said coldly to his private assistant as his eyes is still on the computer.

"But why?"his PA encouraged herself to ask his boss since actually she's very afraid.

Taekwoon stopped for a while and turn his face to his PA.His PA almost dropped his heart on the ground when their eyes met.

"is it reasonable for you to know why?"His PA just bow his head down not daring to meet Taekwoon cold face.

"N-no.I'm sorry sir.I will cancel all the meeting today."

"Good,next time just do whatever i ask you to do!"Taekwoon say with a calm voice.His voice might heard soft and calm but it actually full of threath.

His PA bowed to him and get out from the room.Taekwoon just continue with his work just now.


"Eommaaaa I'm home"Heechul almost jumping from the sofa he was seated when he heard his son loud voice.

"Aigoo this kid.He almost give me a heart attack."Heechul said to himself as he caress his chest.

"Eomma,what are you doing?"Hakyeon ask his mom as he take a sit beside heechul and clinging to his mom arm.

"I'm watching a drama peacefully not untill I heard a loud voice that almost make me heart attack."Heechul say,mocking his son.
Hakyeon chuckle when he heard his mom's word.

"Now go to your room and take a shower.And don't forget to dress up nicely."Hakyeon get up from his seat.

"Alright madam.hehe"He said as he walk toward his room.


"Taekwoon-ahhh..are you ready???"Jaejoong knock his son's room.

The door seem opened slowly and there are messy Taekwoon.It's make Jaejoong feel like he wanna smack his son.

"Why you don't dress up?They're on their way you know?"Taekwoon rolled his eyes as he was so tired to hear his mom nagging for not imprtant t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter