CHAPTER 19

Be Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taekwoon step away from his parent's house and drive back home.He's back to his apartment.

As he enter the house,he bring himself to kitchen and open the fridge.He saw a few bottle banana milk in the fridge.

He don't know since when the banana milk is there but without he realised he smile himself.

He still remember how Hakyeon was really mad to him when he drink one of his banana milk.

Those sulky face.

He chuckle.

He take one with him.Taekwoon sit on the table in the kitchen and drink the banana milk.

He put his head between his arm that he crossed on the table.

He heard someone knock the table.He lift up his head to look who did that.

His eyes widen when he saw a person that he really want to meet seeking for an apologize.

It's Hakyeon.

"Are you hungry?Do you want me to cook something for you?" The question.

The question that Hakyeon always ask him all the time.

He know how eagerly Hakyeon want to cook for him but he didn't appreciate him.

This situation remind him of their first day living together.

"Hakyeon-ah" he tried to touch Hakyeon face but his figure slowly fade away from him.

Make him realised,it was just his hallucination.

He shakes his head before he leave a sigh.

He look around the kitchen.

'Why it was so quiet?' He ask himself.

He remember how he was mad with Hakyeon when he burn the pan just to cook a breakfast for him.

He realised the house was too quite without Hakyeon eventhough he always ignore him but he felt more comfortable if Hakyeon is there.He was too busy chasing over Ara at that time made he didn't appreciate Hakyeon's presence.

 

He get up from his seat and step out from the kitchen.He go to living room and sit on the couch.He lean his back on the couch and his closed his eyes.Trying to relax himself.

"Saranghae Taekwoonie~" Taekwoon heard Hakyeon's voice.

He immediately open his eyes only to see no one there instead of himself.

He rubbed his face with his hand.Try to calm himself.

It's hallucination again.

He can be crazy if he being like this for a long time. The guilty has eaten him up.

He want to meet Hakyeon.

But how?

Hakyeon's friend? He doesn't even know who is Hakyeon's friend.He doesn't have their number.

'Maybe he has keep it.' He thought as he look at Hakyeon's bedroom and walk toward it.

He open the door.It was still the same like the last time he enter the bedroom.

He tried to search for a book or something that can help him to contact Ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter