CHAPTER 11

Be Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taekwoon step into his house with a smile on his face.Thinking his meeting with Ara just now.He felt so happy because he's on step to get back with Ara.

Hakyeon is nowhere to be found.

'Maybe he's sleeping.'he thought.

He walk to the kitchen as he felt thirsty.As soon as he's on kitchen,he saw Hakyeon was already on the floor unconscious.

Taekwoon took Hakyeon on his arm and tried to wake him up.

"Hakyeon!!Hakyeon!!wake up."no respond from Hakyeon.

He felt the heat from Hakyeon's body.

'He's burning.'He look at Hakyeon pale face.

He had no choice than carry him with one of his hand was under Hakyeon's knee while the other supporting Hakyeon's back.

He put Hakyeon in the car as soon as they arrive at the parking lot.Taekwoon drive the car heading to hospital.

As soon as he arrive,Hakyeon was taken off from him by the nurse.He wait outside the emergency room as he sit on the bench that provided there.

 

After 30 minutes passes,the emergency room door open show a doctor.He stand up from his seat.

"How is he?"Taekwoon ask the doctor.

"Don't worry he's fine.He just having a high fever that drive him into unconscious.Please inform me if he wake up."Taekwoon nodded his head and bowed to the doctor as the doctor walk away.

He sigh as he feel relieved.He get into the room where Hakyeon was placed.

Hakyeon is sleeping soundly on the hospital bed with an IV drip tuck on his left hand.He sit at the chair beside the bed.

He look at Hakyeon face.It not too pale like how he meet him at home just now.Suddenly he feel so guilty leaving Hakyeon alone at home.He look at the time now.It shown 7:00 p.m.

He decided to go back home as he want to take a shower and come back there.


Taekwoon coming back to the hospital alone around 9:30 p.m.after he informed their parent.He said to them that he will take care of him tonight so their parent shouldn't have to come tonight.

He get into the white room.Found the hospital bed empty.

"Where is he?"Taekwoon ask to no one.

He look for Hakyeon around the room including the bathroom but Hakyeon is not there.

Taekwoon tried to search him around the hospital.Still didn't found him.He stopped when he saw a familiar figure standing looking outside the building.

It Hakyeon.


Hakyeon was crying with his eyes looking outside the glass window.His hand clutching tightly over a envelope.

"E-eomma."he miss his mom.

He got startled when he felt someone holding his shoulder.

"Hakyeon-ah."he heard a voice called out his name.

He know who's voice is that.

He turn his face to Taekwoon with a tear still on his cheek.He didn't bothered to rid the tear.

"What happen?"Taekwoon ask Hakyeon.

Hakyeon hugged Taekwoon instantly.He cry even harder make Taekwoon confuse.He just let Hakyeon hugged him.

After a few minutes,only a small sob heard as Hakyeon loose the hug.He turn his body to avoid Taekwoon.

"I'm sorry.I just miss my eomma."he said to Taekwoon.He really miss his parent.It already three month since the last time he meet his parent.

Taekwoon look at him.No emotion on his face.

"Your parent will come tomorrow

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter