CHAPTER 22

Be Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hakyeon back to his room.He open the door and saw his mom with worried face.Heechul look at Hakyeon who is at the door.

"Hakyeon-ah,where are you going?You make me worried you know.?"Heechul ask his son.

Hakyeon give him a warm smile.

"I'm out for a while since I'm bored.I'm sorry for making you worried."He said as he hold his mom hand.

"How are you today?" Heechul caress Hakyeon's hair.

"I'm fine." Hakyeon smile to assure his mom but Heechul know he's not okay.

"Aren't Jaehwan want to come today?"heechul ask.

"He's not coming.He's busy,perhap."Hakyeon replied.

Taekwoon just look at them behind the door.He smile when he saw Hakyeon's smile.

He decided to leave them alone and go back home.He thinking of coming back to the hospital back tomorrow.

 

 

Jaehwan gulping his saliva when he read the text that he got from Hakyeon.

'I want to see you today.'

"I'M DEAD!" he said.

"What did you say?" Wonshik ask as he didn't pay attention to what Jaehwan said just now.

Jaehwan look at him.

"Hakyeon will kill me today." He said make Wonshik who sit infront him laugh.

"Waeyo?Why should he kill you?"Wonshik ask.

Jaehwan pout and low his head.

"I tell Taekwoon where is Hakyeon been." jaehwan said in a low tone but clear enough for Wonshik to hear.

"WHAT?YOU TELL HIM?" Wonshik shout before he close his mouth as he got an attention from the other student in the cafeteria.

"Ne.."Jaehwan replied him weakly.

"Why did you tell him?" Wonshik ask again.

Jaehwan sigh.

He choose to not answer Wonshik.

Wonshik shakes his head and continue with his work just now.He know this gonna happen.They can't ever shut his mouth.

 

Hakyeon was sitting on the bed with his hand cross over his chest.Demanding an answer from Jaehwan who low his head.

"I'm sorry." Jaehwan apologize to Hakyeon.

Hakyeon glance at him before he sigh.

"It's okay,what to do.I can't never shut your mouth."Hakyeon said with somehow sad tone.

"I didn't mean to tell him but he keep on begging non-stop so I feel pity to him and..." Jaehwan was cut off by the knock.

They turn their gaze toward the door.

The door was opened and Taekwoon face pop out behind the door.

"Can I come in?" He ask.

"Sure,come in." Jaehwan answer him instead of Hakyeon.

Hakyeon give him a death glare.

Taekwoon step into the room.Hakyeon avoid his eyes from Taekwoon.He felt like he want to kill Jaehwan right now.

"Good morning." Taekwoon greet them.

"Good morning Taekwoon." Again,Jaehwan answer him while Hakyeon stay silent in his place.

Taekwoon motion him to go out and Jaehwan notice it before he turn to Hakyeon.

"Uhm,Hakyeon-ah I think I should go now because I have to meet Wonshik.I'll go first.Enjoy your time."Jaehwan said before he leave the room.

Hakyeon feel the urge to chokes Jaehwan right now.How can he can be friend with him?

"Hakyeon." Taekwoon call him.

"What do you want?" Hakyeon ask with a cold voice.

He felt pang on his heart.It hurt.It hurt to heard Hakyeon talk to him with those kind of tone..

This is what Hakyeon felt when he talk to him coldly.But why Hakyeon still treat him like nothing happen.Like he never utter those word to him before.

"I want to apologize to you.I know what I've done to you was totally wrong and I shouldn't do that to you but I want you to know that I'm being fooled.Yes,I admit myself that I still love Ara.That why I do this thing but not after I know what exact

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter