CHAPTER 23

Be Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taekwoon walk happily with a flower on his hand.He smile so wide.He has reconcile with Hakyeon and their parent was okay with that eventhough Heechul again them at first but after Hakyeon coax his mom Heechul gave up.

His step bring him to room 0630 which is Hakyeon's room.He get into the room only to see a sobbing Hakyeon.

Hakyeon startled and immediately wipe his tear.He tried to smile like usual to Hakyeon but he can't lied to Taekwoon.

Taekwoon give him a worry look.He put the flower on the night stand beside the bed.

"Why are you crying?" Taekwoon ask him softly.

"Ani,I'm not crying." He shake his head.

Taekwoon know he lie.

"Hey,tell me what happen? " Taekwoon sit on Hakyeon bed together with him and bring Hakyeon to his arm,forming a warm cuddle.

Silent.

"Hakyeon?" Taekwoon call out his name.

"Taekwoonie~" His voice was so weak.

"Ne?" He caress Hakyeon's hair.

"I don't think I can live longer." Hakyeon's word make Taekwoon shook.

"Hakyeon,look at me." He lift and turn Hakyeon face slowly to him.

Their eyes meet.

"Who said you won't live longer? Doctor? Hey they not even a god to said that you will die soon." Taekwoon said to him,sincerely.

"B-but..." Hakyeon cry again.

Taekwoon hugged him.Hand patting Hakyeon back.

"Listen here,you will recover,you won't die and I will make sure you had a better treatment." He cupped Hakyeon head.

Hakyeon cry even harder that make Taekwoon tighten his hugged Hakyeon weak body.


Hakyeon cried for a long time and Taekwoon never loose his hug from Hakyeon.He heard a hiccups and it slowly fade away.

Hakyeon has fall asleep with a tear on his cheek.Taekwoon wipe the tear and slowly laid him down on the bed.

"Hakyeon-ah,I promise you will getting better after this without afraid of anything." He whisper to Hakyeon before he kiss Hakyeon's lip.

 


"His tumor has become smaller due to radiotherapy and we can proceed with a surgery if you want but..." the doctor stop.

"But what?" Taekwoon ask him.

He's meeting the doctor that take a charge for Hakyeon after he meet Hakyeon.

"You know that every surgery has their own risk.So do with Hakyeon's case." He explain.

"W-what is the risk? " taekwoon ask.

" The chance for him to survive is just 50 percent and eventhough he survive he might lost his memory also the worst thing is he will not be able to speak anymore because the tumor is located at the place where it involved speech center." His word make Taekwoon speechless.

'Lost memory?'

'Couldn't speak anymore?'

He chuckle as disbelief.He shakes his head and tear stream down his face.

'Now he know how hurt Hakyeon just now.No wonder he breakdown.'

 

He sit alone outside of Hakyeon's room.The doctor's word keep lingering in his ears.

He leave a heavy sigh.

He enter Hakyeon's room.

Hakyeon is sleeping peacefully and his face seem calm.

He Hakyeon's head that make Hakyeon felt disturbe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter