CHAPTER 24

Be Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hakyeon is on his bed with a pen and a paper with him.He is alone in the room since Taekwoon is working.If he didn't force Taekwoon to go to his office,maybe Taekwoon is still here.

He write a something on the paper eventhough it's kind of hard for him to write but he tried his best to finish his writing before Taekwoon come.

He look satisfied after he finish his writing.He put the letter on the envelope and place it under his pillow.

 


Day by day passed and Hakyeon's condition was getting worse.Taekwoon can't hold his tear when he saw Hakyeon in pain.

Taekwoon always by his side.Doesn't want to leave him because he scared.He scared if Hakyeon will leave him if he's not there.

"You will undergo your surgery tomorrow so don't worry too much okay?" Taekwoon said to him as he's on Hakyeon's room.

Hakyeon turn his face to Taekwoon and the pale lips curl upward forming a smile.

It hurt to see Hakyeon smile like this.He endured the pain eventhough it hurt.

If Taekwoon can take the pain away,he will do it.

But what can he do? He's not a god.

"Taekwoonie,if the surgery fail,please don't be sad."his voice weaken.

Taekwoon hold his tear not to burst it out.

"Hakyeon-ah don't said like that.You will be save." He tighten his grip on Hakyeon's hand.

Hakyeon took out an envelope from under his pillow.He passed it to Taekwoon.

"Take this." Taekwoon take the envelope.

"What is this?" Taekwoon ask.

"Read it when I'm on surgery." He said.Hand wiping Taekwoon tears that already escaped from his eyes.

Taekwoon look at him.

"Saranghae,my Taekwoonie~" Taekwoon smile to him.Try to cheer up himself.

Because he know maybe today is the last time he heard Hakyeon voice or maybe today also the last day can look at Hakyeon smiling face.

"Nado."

 

 


Today is the day.Taekwoon felt so worry when he sent Hakyeon to the operation room.Hakyeon and his parent was there too with him.

Heechul approach him who is sitting on the chair provide there.

Taekwoon lift his head only to meet Heechul face.

"Taekwoon-ah." Heechul called out his name.

"Ne eomma." Taekwoon wipe his tear.

"Thank you."Taekwoon frown.

"For what?" Taekwoon ask.

"For being with Hakyeon when he was sick." Heechul said.

"It's my responsibility as his husband.I know I'm not a good husband for Hakyeon and I want to redeem back what I've done to him." Taekwoon hold Heechul hand.

"I know you're a good husband.I want you to be with Hakyeon no matter what kind of condition he is after the surgery." Heechul said.

"I will.I'll never leave him.That my promise." Taekwoon spoke confidently.

Jaejoong smile to his son.He feel relief as Taekwoon has change.

They silent for a moment.

Before Taekwoon suddenly remember the letter Hakyeon give to him yesterday.For a god sake,he almost forgot about it.

He take it out from his winter coat.He open it slowly.

 


To my Taekwoonie~

The reason why I write this letter is because I want to say thank you for being with me all this time.I want you to know that I've already forgive you long time ago.I never hate you.Seeing you with me make me happy.

I know the risk of the surgery is high.If I'm survive,I will lost my memory and not being able to speak like I always do.

But one thing I want you to promise to me.If I'm still alive and can't remember anything,please don't let me remember what happen during

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter