CHAPTER 17

Be Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thanks for subscribing my story.^^

 

Hakyeon is sitting on the floor,leaning his back on the bed.He caress the photo frame he hold.

It was their wedding photo.

He got startled when he heard the door slammed shut too hard with Taekwoon's voice shout out.Calling his name.

"CHA HAKYEON!!!"Taekwoon shout as he tried to open Hakyeon door that has been locked from inside.

"GET OUT NOW!!" Hakyeon felt scared.

Why Taekwoon mad?

Hakyeon gather his courage and walk toward the door.

He open the door showing Taekwoon's angry face.

"What did you said to Ara until she left me?" Taekwoon ask him as he gritted his teeth.

"Why did I say? I-I didn't said anything to her.I-i'm just..."Hakyeon didn't finished his sentence when Taekwoon cut him off.

"You ask Ara to leave me right? YOU DID IT RIGHT??? "He grabbed Hakyeon collar.

"I've waiting for a long time to be with her and I'm already win the bet.I get her.BUT YOU RUINED IT!!!!" He shout as he slap Hakyeon.

Hakyeon fall on the ground with his hand on his cheek.It hurt.

"Bet?" He whisper but Taekwoon heard him.

"Yes,I marry you because of bet not because my parent or my own will.Do you think I want to marry you? YOU'RE DISGUSTING." Hakyeon felt a pang on his heart.

His feel a tear on his cheek.

Bet? He marry me because of bet?

He remember Kang Jin's word.So this is the bet that he said before which leave him confusionn.

He clutched his hand make his fist turn white.

He gritted his teeth.

He stand on his leg and face Taekwoon.

"Bet? You said bet ?" Hakyeon ask with a shaking voice.

"Yes."Taekwoon replied.

His hand reach Taekwoon's cheek.

SLAP.

Yes,he slapped Taekwoon.

"What do you think I am? A thing that you bet with your friend and you throw me when you get what you want? You do it to me like that? " He ask. He sound so broken.

Taekwoon chuckle.

"Yes,for me you're nothing other than someone that I can use to get what I want.That you who's too stupid agreeing the marriage." Taekwoon said.

"I still can accept if the fact you marry with me because of your parent and the way you treat me all the time.BUT NOT THE BET!!I'M A HUMAN TAEKWOON NOT A TOY LIKE WHAT YOU THINK.I HAVE A FEELING.WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO ME!!!"He cried even hard.

Taekwoon didn't say anything.


"I hate you,Jung Taekwoon.I HATE YOU!!!" He shout as he run to his room.Slammed the door shut leave Taekwoon alone.

"Ahhhhhhh."Taekwoon screamed as he broke the vase on the table.

He get out from the house.

Meanwhile Hakyeon,leaning on the door while crying before he fall on his knee.

"Why did you do this to me?" He keep uttering the same question as he cried.

He pull his knee near his chest as he hugged his knee.

"Eomma."

 

 

Taekwoon was drunk.He go to the pub after he leave the house.He drink too much.

"Ara,please don't leave me."he cried.

He took out his phone and called someone.

"Ara,where are you? I need you now,Ara-ya."he plead to Ara.

"Oppa,are you drunk?Where are you?"Ara ask as she felt worried.

Taekwoon didn't anwer her.

"Oppa,do you hear me? Oppa? Oppa?" She didn't get any respond make she felt more worry.

"Where is he?"she ask himself.

Suddenly she seem remember something.

"I think I know where is he." She said as she walk from the place..


Ara arrive at the place.The pub Taekwoon usually go.She remember this place.

She walk into the pub.Try to figure out where is Taekwoon.

She saw a familiar figure.

It Taekwoon.

Taekwoon already fall asleep with his head

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter