CHAPTER 9

Be Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day,Hakyeon wake up early in the morning.Even early from before.He decided to go to college today since he's sure Taekwoon will go to work.That why he wake early today.

He want to cook something for Taekwoon.

Taekwoon get out from his room.He heard a sound coming from the kitchen.He walk toward where the sound come from.He smell something as he take his step to kitchen.

He smell a burn.He hurriedly get into the kitchen and saw Hakyeon who is struggle with his burn pan.

"What are you doing?"Taekwoon ask him as he mad.

"Oh hey Taekwoon.I cook a breakfast for us."Hakyeon replied him with a smile on his face.Don't know whether he's realised that Taekwoon is mad or not.

"What if you burn the house?Do you wanna die?What if something happen?"Taekwoon's voice seem so serious.

Hakyeon face turn sad.

"I'm sorry.I just want to cook some breakfast for us."he lowered his head.

"Don't cook if you don't know how to cook.Don't try to be nice with me.I won't accept you no matter how kind you are."Taekwoon said it sarcastically made Hakyeon felt his chest thighten.

He tried his best to not cry.He know it all his fault.Taekwoon leave Hakyeon alone at the kitchen with his head still lowered.Eyes staring to the floor.Hakyeon heard a door was unlock and a door slammed as Taekwoon was leave the home.

Hakyeon lift his head.He look at the burn pan.

"It all your fault."Hakyeon pout as he blamed the innocent pan.

He clean up the kitchen and get ready to go to his college.When he was out of the house,he just remember that his car was not with him.How he gonna go to his college.

He took his phone out from his pocket.

"Hello,Jaehwan-ah can you pick me up?"Hakyeon call Jaehwan.

"You're going to college today?"Jaehwan ask him through the line..

"Yeah,so can you?"Hakyeon ask again.

"Okay,wait me there.I will pick you up."Hakyeon hang up the call.

Hakyeon walk to basement where he gonna wait for Jaehwan.As he is walking,he almost lost his balance out of sudden.Luckily his other hand is on the wall.Supporting his body.He felt so dizzy and his vision blurred.

"Ahh it hurt."Hakyeon groan in pain while holding his head.Hoping the pain to get away.

He couldn't stand anymore.He never felt this so much pain.He tried his best not to collapsed.

He heard his phone ringing mean someone was calling.He took out his phone.Its from Jaehwan.

"H-hello."Hakyeon said as he shuttered with his word.

"Hakyeon,where are you?I've already arrive."Jaehwan ask him.

"I-i will go down now.Sorry."Hakyeon hang up.

The pain was slowly go away but he still dizzy.He force himself to walk toward the lift.

As he was outside the apartment building,he saw Jaehwan's car not too far away from him.He walk toward the car.

"Hey hyung."Jaehwan greet him as soon as he get into the car.

"Hey Jaehwan,I'm sorry I was late.I've something to do at home so that I didn't realised that you're arrived."Hakyeon smile to his friend.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter