CHAPTER 25

Be Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One year later

Taekwoon open the curtain blind make the big room brighten by the sunlight.The weather is good today.

He smile with himself before he heard a groan.

He turn his back only to see the person who is in a deep sleep was disturbed by the light.

He chuckle.

Taekwoon sit on the back and open the blanket that covered Hakyeon's body.

Hakyeon groan again and pull the balnket back to him but stopped by Taekwoon.

"Hakyeon,wake up." Taekwoon wake him up.

Hakyeon shake his head with his eyes still closed tightly as he refused to wake up.

Taekwoon flipping hair bangs that covered Hakyeon's eyes.Hakyeon winched as he slap Taekwoon hand.

Taekwoon chuckle again.

He usually let Hakyeon wake up by himself but not today.He want to do something with Hakyeon.

Since Hakyeon still refused to wake up,Taekwoon decided to laid himself beside Hakyeon facing the sleeping guy.

Taekwoon closer to his face and could feel every breath exhaled by hakyeon.

"You don't want to wake up?" Taekwoon ask.

"Mmmnnh.." Hakyeon shake his head.

"Hmmm,okay.I will wake you up then." He smirk.

He kiss Hakyeon's lip.

Hakyeon still didn't wake up.

He kiss again.

No reaction.

He keep kiss Hakyeon lips again and again until Hakyeon felt annoyed and get up from his bed.

Taekwoon laugh when Hakyeon wake up with a mad face.For him,it was so cute.

"Wake up or I'll do more than that." Hakyeon widen his eyes before he jumped off from the bed and look at Taekwoon in horror.

He take the pillow and smack Taekwoon who is rolling on the bed laughing to him.

"Aww,Hakyeon stop it." He tried to defense his self but Hakyeon was too strong.He don't know Hakyeon still have this kind of energy.

Finally Hakyeon stopped and leave him alone as he walk to bathroom to take a shower.

'ert' Hakyeon though himself as he leave Taekeoon before Taekwoon do something improper to him but hey why improper.He's your husband.

Hakyeon shake his head.


After finished taking his shower,he walk out the bathroom and found no one in the living room.

He smell something nice and followed the smell that bring him to the kitchen.He saw Taekwoon's back from his view.

'He look so handsome from behind.' He giggle.

Hakyeon step into the kitchen and take a look the food on the table.

Two plates on the table with a pancake on it.It smell so good.

Taekwoon smile when he saw Hakyeon standing beside the table.

"Good morning,darling." Taekwoon greet him.

Hakyeon giggling when Taekwoon called him darling.

He seem remember something before he leave Taekwoon in the kitchen disappear behind the room door.He come out after a few second with a notebook and a pen on his hand.

He place it on the table beside the pancake before he take a sit followed by Taekwoon who is sitting infront him.

They start eating their breakfast.

"How was your class yesterday?" Taekwoon ask him.

Hakyeon nodded his head.

Hakyeon has started to go to his class again a few month ago after his surgery and he still under treatment of course Taekwoon is worry if anything happen.

He still doing a radiotherapy to make sure there are no more cancer left.

Actually Taekwoon doesn't allow Hakyeon go to college yet but Hakyeon keep insist to go and he had to gave up and let him go.

"Uhmm,Hakyeon." Hakyeon hummed.

"Actually today I want to bring you to somewhere." Taekwoon said.

Hakyeon look at Taekwoon with a question look before he reach his note book and write something.

'Eodi?' He show the notebook to Taekwoon.

"It's a secret.Just pack your thing and get ready." Taekwoon said before he sipped his coffee.

He's thinking and write down som

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter