CHAPTER 7

Be Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hakyeon is still snuggling on his bed eventhough his alarm had make it sound.He reach out the alarm and turn it off.He have no choice other than get up from his bed and get a shower.

Hakyeon get out from his room and look around the living room.No one was there.Is Taekwoon still sleeping?He wasn't sure about that.He walk to Taekwoon's room.Holding the door knob,he feel hesitate whether to open the door or not.He turn the knob slowly,and sneak his head to the room.

Suddenly the door was pull off,make Hakyeon almost lost his balance.His face bumped with a broad chest which is he sure it's Taekwoon.He caress his face and raise his face only to see Taekwoon's face.

"What are you doing?"Taekwoon voice seem cold.

'Is he mad?'Hakyeon ask himself.

"Uhm,I just wanna check if you're already wake up or not."Hakyeon replied him.

"I think I've said to you that I hate someone entering my room."Taekwoon still with his cold voice.

"I'm sorry."Hakyeon apologized to him as he doesn't't have intention to get into Taekwoon room.

Taekwoon close his door and lock it.

'Wow,he even lock it.'Hakyeon though himself.

"Are you going to work?Aren't you still on holiday?"Hakyeon ask Taekwoon when he noticed Taekwoon is wearing his work shirt.

"There are so many thing I have to do at office.,I've nothing to do at home instead watching your face 24 hour.It make me feel sick."Taekwoon's word make Hakyeon feel a pang at his heart.'Does he really hate me?'

Taekwoon doesn't care about Hakyeon feeling when he utter his word.He walk with his suitcase toward the door leaving Hakyeon alone at living room.

 

Hakyeon look at Taekwoon who is already get out of the house.Hakyeon sighed as he don't know what to do.He take his cellphone and call his friend,Jaehwan.

"Jaehwan-ah,can you pick me now?"

"why?I've class today."

"Just skipped your class..Pleaseee for me."He begged his friend.

"uhmmm okay then.But where is your new house?"

"I will text you the address.I'm waiting.Thank you Jaehwan-ah"He hang up the call and walk toward his room to get ready.

 


"Why do you ask me to accompany you?Where is Taekwoon?"Jaehwan ask him when they are on the cafe having breakfast.

"He's work."Hak

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter