CHAPTER 3

Be Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

First of all,thank you for 100+ subscribe and the positive comment.I'm glad you guys like it <3 and pls check out my another ff if you want ^^ Ok here we go.....

-----

"Both of you will get married"

"What!!"

Hakyeon felt liked he gonna passed out when he heard Yunho's word.

'Am I dreaming?Oh please tell me this is dream.I don't want to married on this young age with that stoic face guy' Hakyeon cried himself as he tried to hold a steady face eventhough he want to cry,scream and begging to his mom to not agree with the marriage.

"Are you okay,dear?"Heechul ask his son that too shocked with the news.

"Y-yeah..I'm okay.I-I'm j-just too shocked."Hakyeon say,shuttered with his word.

"Taekwoon,what do you think?"Jaejoong ask his son who is not giving a respond.

Taekwoon get up from his seat before walked toward his room without saying any word.

"Taekwoon,where are you going?"Jaejoong tried to stop his son.

"Let him be.He must be too shock since we told them in rush."Jaejoong was stop by his husband word.He smile to Heechul in embrassment.

"I'm sorry for my son.He never be like that."Jaejoong apologize to Heechul and family for Taekwoon behaviour.

"No..no..it's ok.I think Yunho is right.He was too shock."Heechul replied with a calm voice.

"I will talk to him later."Jaejoong glad that his friend didn't said anything.'Just wait you TAEKWOON!'

Silent for a moment

"Oh I think we should go home now.About them,we will discuss again next time."Hankyung broke the silence

"Yeah,let get home.Its already late."Heechul agreed with his husband.

Heechul and Jaejoong hugging each other."I will make sure our son is going to be together as we wish"Jaejoong whisper to Heechul and got a wink from Heechul.

"Hakyeon-ah kajja"Hakyeon is still didn't said anything as he got dragged by his mom.


"Eomma,are you serious?"Hakyeon asked his mom when they are on their way home.

"What do you mean?"Heechul ask his son back.

"About the marriage thing."he said as he bow his head.

"Yeah,I'm serious.Actually we've already planned this a long time ago.Can you married him?"Heechul said with a smile and hopeful face as Hakyeon can feel that his mom was so happy.How can he could dissapoint his mom because he love his mom more than everything.

Hakyeon smile to his mom and nod his head as he agree even though his heart didn't say yes.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter