CHAPTER 6

Be Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taekwoon get out from his bedroom as it already a dinner time.Its quite a long time since the last he saw Hakyeon in the evening.He shrugged it off and think that Hakyeon still on his room.

He walk toward the kitchen.Tried to figure up anything in the refrigerator so that he can cook.But there is nothing unless a few bottle of banana milk which is he don't know who's the owner.Yeah he forget that he didn't buy any grocery for his house.

He take one of the banana milk and take a look at the expiry date.It's still far away from the expired date.He take it with him and walk out the kitchen.He want to knock Hakyeon's bedroom,want to know what the kid was doing but as soon as he remember what he said this afternoon,he canceled his intention.Why he should know what that kid is doing now,it not his problem.

Taekwoon walk toward living room.As he want to take a sit on the couch,he heard something.He look around the living room and his gaze stop at the curtain which is moving.He approach the curtain and what he saw is a tail that giggling between the curtain.The tail is quiet long.

He tilt his head and look at it weirdly.'What is this?'he ask himself.He touch the tail and pull it out of the curtain.He was too shock when he saw a big figure was fall on the ground,exactly on his feet.

It was Hakyeon who is wearing a kigurumi pyjamas.

Hakyeon was now groaning in pain as he fall on his off.Hakyeon look at Taekwoon who is still stare at him.He get up on his feet and now standing with his arms akimbo.

"Yahh!!Why do you pull my tail huh?"Hakyeon ask him angrily as he fix the hooded that cover his eyes.

"How do I know that was 'your' tail?"Taekwoon fight back as he don't want to lose and he also pressed the word YOUR.

"You hurt my ."Hakyeon said as he caress his

"It's your fault.Who ask you to play behind the curtain."Taekwoon blame him.

"I'm not playing!!!"Hakyeon stomped his feet and walk away from Taekwoon.


Hakyeon walk passes the couch and suddenly stop when he saw something that caught his attention.A banana milk that was on the table.He took it and his eyes turn big when he saw the banana milk was already opened.

"Yah!!!Do you drink my banana milk?"Hakyeon shout while holding the banana milk.

"Yeah,so?"Taekwoon replied him leisurely.

"Why do you drink my banana milk?"Hakyeon ask as he express himself that he's angry.But its more like a little kid being mad because his friend stole his milk.

"It just a banana milk tho."Taekwoon take the banana milk from Hakyeon hand in struggle as Hakyeon hold it tightly.

"But it's MINE!!! Listen here,you don't like people entering your room

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter