CHAPTER 18

Be Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What do you think I am? A thing that you bet with your friend and you throw me when you get what you want? You do it to me like that? "


"I still can accept if the fact you marry with me because of your parent and the way you treat me all the time.BUT NOT THE BET!!I'M A HUMAN TAEKWOON NOT A TOY LIKE WHAT YOU THINK.I HAVE A FEELING.WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO ME!!!"


"I hate you,Jung Taekwoon.I HATE YOU!!!"

 

Hakyeon's voice last night keep playing in his mind.He remember each of the sentences.

Without he realise,a tear was on his cheek.He cry silently.

Taekwoon drive his car to his apartment.Hoping Hakyeon was still there.

He park his car and walk to his house.He press the password and the door unlock.He push the door opened.

Each of his step felt so heavy as he get into the house.It disolated.No one there.

The broken vase are still on the floor leaving a shattered glass.

What he's hoping now is Hakyeon still in his bedroom.

He walk toward Hakyeon's bedroom.His hand on the door knob.He push the door opened.

Only a quiet room greet him after he open the door.No Hakyeon there.He walk toward the wardrobe and opened it.

His instinct is true.Hakyeon has leave him.

He closed the wardrobe.Walk out from the room.He sit on the couch.

The scene where he slap Hakyeon keep pictured when he closed his eyes.


"I hate you,Jung Taekwoon.I HATE YOU!!!"

 

The word make Taekwoon heart ache everytime he remember it.

Yeah,he hate you,Jung Taekwoon.

You deserve to be hate.

He chuckle with a tear on his eyes.

 


It already 3 days since Hakyeon leave the house.Taekwoon seem not manageable.He always drunk and cry all the time.

Now he's sitting on the floor in living room alone as he keep his eyes on the photo frame that already broke.He found it in Hakyeon's room.

He heard the door bell.He get up from his seat to open the door.Taekwoon open the door only to see Ara standing infront of him giving a sympathy look.

"H-hi,Taekwoon oppa." She greet Taekwoon.

"Ara-ya." He called out her name.

She step into the house and closed the door behind him.She take Taekwoon's hand with her and bring Taekwoon to the couch.

She ask Taekwoon to sit next to her.

"Hakyeon leave me." Taekwoon break the silent.

"Where did he go?" She ask.

"I don't know." He sigh.

"Don't you go and find him?" She ask again.

"No." He replied shortly.

"Why?" This time,no answer from Taekwoon.

She leave a small sigh.

"I will go back to my sister's house at Australia tomorrow.That why I came here to say goodbye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter