CHAPTER 15

Be Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hakyeon decide to go to his parent's house.He want to spend his time with his mom today since he miss his mom so much.

He press the door bell.Hakyeon formed a smile on his face.The door open reavealing Heechul.

"Surprise!!!!"Hakyeon shout while spread his arm.

Heechul taken aback by Hakyeon shout.He caress his chest as he pinch Hakyeon's waist.

"Aigoo this kid.You almost make me heart attack."He said as his hand busy pinch and beat Hakyeon.

"Aww eomma appo.Stop it."Hakyeon plead while laughing.

"Come here,aigoo my loud boy."he hugged Hakyeon tightly.

"Eomma,I can't breath."Hakyeon said as he tried to pull himself from his mom.

Heechul loose the hugged and chuckle.

"Let's come in"he invite his son.

"Ah I though you already forgot to invite me inside eoh?"Hakyeon mocking his mom.

"You're still like before.I though you will change after you're married."Heechul shakes his head.

"Eyyy eomma."he make face as he sit on the couch.

"Do you want a drink?"Heechul about to go but Hakyeon stopped him.

"No it's okay.I want to spend my time with you today."Heechul sit beside his son.

"What up? Anything you want to share with me?" Heechul asked.

Hakyeon laid his head on Heechul lap.

"I miss you."He said.

Heechul Hakyeon's hair.

"Eomma.."Hakyeon call out his mom and Heechul hummed as answer.

"Can you live without me?"Heechul stop Hakyeon hand.

"Why are you asking like that? Of course no! You're my one and only Hakyeon in my life."Heechul said.

"If one day I leave you,do you will be mad at me?"he ask again.

"Where do you want to go? Why do you ask me this weird question? Do you want to leave me?"Heechul bombard him with a question.

"Ani,I'm just asking."Heechul seem didn't satisfied with Hakyeon's answer.

Hakyeon lift his head from Heechul's lap.He face his mom's worried face.

"Eomma,I want you to know that I love you and appa more than everything I have in this world."he hugged his mom.A tear escaped from his eyes.

Heechul still digesting what Hakyeon said just now.He said like he want to go far from his parent.

Heechul feel uneasy with Hakyeon's word.

'I'm sorry I didn't tell you the truth.I don't want you sad.'Hakyeon said to himself.

 

"We almost reach the .Taekwoon life will be destroyed.He get the punishment for what je has done to you."Kang Jin laugh.Saying the word to Ara who sit on the couch.

Ara seem didn't pay attention.

"Ara do you heard me?"he ask as he didn't get any respond.

Still no answer from her.

"Park Ara."he called out her name loudly.Ara startled when Kang Jin raised his voice.

"Ah ne.I'm sorry."she apologised.

"What are you thinking about ?" Kang Jin ask.

"N-nothing."she replied shortly.

"Really?"he ask again.

"Yeah.I got to go now."Ara stand up.

"Where are you going?"Ara stopped she heard Kang Jin.

"Somewhere.Don't worry I won't be long."Ara said and get out from the room.

Ara took out his phone and type a message to someone.

'Meet me at XXX cafe now.'

She sent the messages.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter