CHAPTER 12

Be Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's has been a weeks since Hakyeon discharge.Taekwoon barely shown his face since the last time Hakyeon meet him is the day he left after one day he's hospitalized.He didn't even pick Hakyeon from hospital make Hakyeon going home by himself.

Taekwoon still coming back to home as usual but he always come back at midnight in which Hakyeon already sleep and go out to work early in the morning.

He can feel that Taekwoon is evading him.

He got a lot message from his friend especially Jaehwan asking him why he's not attending his class.Jaehwan even want to come to his home if Hakyeon didn't stop him.

He tell his friend that he's okay.Just not feeling well this few days.

Now he's alone at home as usual.He has to enduring the pain alone without no one by his side.But it his choice to not telling the others about his sickness.

The nausea and headache become more worst day by day especially in the morning.Sometime he feel like he wanna give up but thinking of his parent,he should stay strong.

He had agreed to do a chemo instead of surgery because of the risk of surgery.He couldn't imagine what will happen to him if the surgery failed.

He heard the door opened.Taekwoon is entering the house.Hakyeon walk toward Taekwoon with a warm smile.Taking Taekwoon suitcase with him.

"You're early today."Hakyeon said as the smile still on his face.

Taekwoon didn't replied to him.

"Do you want to eat something?I will cook for you."Hakyeon ask him.The question that he ask Taekwoon frequently.He always want to cook for Taekwoon.

"I have eaten."Taekwoon said before he closed the door shut.

Hakyeon sigh.The smile fade away.

 

Hakyeon is preparing himself to go to the college.It's been a week he absent from his class.

He saw Taekwoon walk out from his room.

"T-taekwoon."Taekwoon stopped when he heard Hakyeon called his name.

He turn his back facing Hakyeon.

"Can you sent me to college?"Hakyeon seem hesitate asking him.

Taekwoon look at him before humming as he walk to the door.

Hakyeon followed him with a smile on his face.


After sending Hakyeon,Taekwoon drive his car to somewhere else.Not his office.He stopped his car as he saw Ara waiting for him at one of a building there.

"Good morning,oppa."Ara greet him.

"Good morning."Taekwoon smile widely as he drive his car away from the building.

"Where are we going?"she ask.She had no clue where Taekwoon bring him.

"It secret."Ara look at Taekwoon confusely.


They arrived at one place.A cafe.He bring Ara into the cafe and take a sit at one of the table beside a big window show a serene outside the cafe.

Taekwoon leave her for a while to take an order.A few minutes later he come back with two coffee at his hand.

He take a sit.Placing the coffee on the table before Taekwoon reach out Ara's hand.

"Do you remember this place?"Taekwoon ask out of sudden make Ara seem confuse.

"I've told you that we have been dating before.I want to you to gain your memory back.I want us to be back as before."Taekwoon explain to him.

"Op-pa."Ara cry.

"Hey,why are you crying?"Taekwoon reach out his hand to rid the tear on Ara face.

"I'm afraid I will hate yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter