Mid Summer Festival

Young Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/n : Just imagine that all of them are in the same age except for Chorong and Namjoo. Should I listen to you guys or nahh, lets see. *evil laugh*

 


Naeun was concetrating playing games on her phone not noticing Eunji had gone to the toilet. Bomi was laughing at Namjoo's joke until the food inside make its way to Naeun's phone screen causing Naeun to curse her.


"Disgusting" Naeun wiped her phone screen with her handkerchief. Bomi just laughed off, ignoring Naeun's glare. Naeun was about to report it to Eunji and that's when she realizes Eunji was not beside her.

"Where's Eunji unnie?" Naeun asked them. Namjoo was trying to answer her but was full. Bomi was about to open but Naeun told her to stop and she did.

"I'm not getting germs all over my phone" Naeun said.

"Toilet" Chorong answer for Namjoo. Naeun nodded her head. Few minutes later, Eunji came back with sweats forming on her forehead.


"You okey there buddy? You're sweating" Bomi asked Eunji. Eunji nodded and smile, saying that she's okey. Eunji turned to Naeun but Naeun was still busy trying to win that bull game. Eunji sighed and started eating her food quietly.


"Ring ring~~" the school bells ring. Lunch time was over. Naeun kept her phone in her pocket.

"Let's go Naeunnie" Eunji said, smiling at her before intertwined their hands together. Naeun smiled back. Chorong and Namjoo quickly went back to their classes.


"Hey there sweetie" Nana suddenly pop out of nowhere making the three jumped in shocked. Bomi let out an annoyed sigh.

"What do you want now?" Bomi said coldly. Nana laugh a bit before she speaks again.

"Where's your girlfriend? You didn't walk her to her class like this little fellow here" Nana pointed at the couple. Eunji furrows her eyebrow.

"I'm in a hurry now so if you don't mind, please step aside Nana-sshi" Bomi was about to walk away but suddenly Nana grabbed her arm and make her turn around.


"I won't let you go until I get my goodbye kiss" Nana said with her creepy smile (A/n : Bomi said its creepy) Bomi looked at her with disgust. Naeun quickly dragged Eunji away when Eunji was about to help her buddy.

"I'll tell your mom to give you a your goodbye kiss later. Now move " Bomi said harshly and ran away with Nana following behind of course.


"I'm not leaving without my goodbye kiss" Nana said while chasing Bomi until she reached Bomi's class. Bomi quickly used the nearest person she could grab as a shield.

"You'll leave soon eventually" Bomi was hoping the teacher would be here any soon. She's tired of this crap.

"How? Your history teacher is absent today" Nana smirked and walked closer to Bomi. Bomi forgot that almost all the teachers that teaches them teaches Nana's class too.


Bomi thought the teacher only oold Nana's class that he'll be gone for only God knows how long but not theirs since their class are the top class.

The teacher thought they could behave. Bomi was screaming inside. Well, not until a certain person spoke up.


"You can't just force other people to do what you want" a voice said with a scary tone. A girl was sitting on the teacher's table with her head hung down causing her hair hiding her face.

Now the whole class shifted their attentions to them.

"Who do you think you are? My mom?" Nana scoffed and continued walking towards Bomi, ignoring the girl.

Bomi immediately saw Eunji outside so she sprinted out and hide behind Eunji.

"Help me" Bomi whispered.

Eunji looked at her and asked "What's happening?" 

Before Bomi could answer, the girl spoke again.


"What an idiot" the girl said loud enough for the whole class to hear even Nana and Bomi. Except for Eunji who was still confused.

"Shut up new kid" Nana glared at the girl. Yes, it was Jennie all along. Silence. Nana was about to kiss Bomi but..

"Stupid head. I've warned you" Jennie said. Nana could see Jennie was smirking before getting down from the table and faced Nana with her cold gaze.

Everyone shivered upon seeing Jennie, even Nana. Jennie slowly walked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter