Americaa Fck Yeahh

Young Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was early in the morning, Eunji was sitting alone at corner, sipping her Americano. She wore her black leather jacket to warm up her body temperture. (A/n : Yes, the oppa style (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ) She keeps on glancing at her watch now and then.

"That's it. I had enough" Eunji fished her phone and dialed a number, calling someone.

"Yahh! Where are you guys? I've been waiting for ages!" Eunji shouted to the poor innocent phone. No answers. Just voices of people shouting here and there.

"Hey Jung, we're kinda dealing with something here urm" Bomi said. The background sound a little chaos so Eunji understand.

"Is that Eunji? Let me talk to-" before Naeun could finish her sentence, Bomi hang up. Eunji sighed.


"It's getting colder here" she said and hugged herself. So she went out of the airport to get some refreshing morning air.

"Those morons are taking forever. Tchh" Eunji mumbled to herself.

 

 

After a few minutes of waiting, the others had arrived. Chorong was kinda messy. And there was Bomi, holding to Chorong's hand.

Being the youngest and active ones, Namjoo and Hayoung ran to Eunji with Naeun following behind, trying catch up.

"Eunji unnie! You're early" Namjoo said putting a wide grin on her face. Hayoung nodded, agreed with Namjoo's statement.

"We only have half an hour before our plane take off and yes, I AM early" Eunji said. Naeun finally came and hug her girlfriend.

"I miss you" Naeun being clingy to her. The two youngest already ran in to the airport, not forgetting about their luggages.

 

"I miss you too Naeunnie but may I ask, what happen? I could sense the chaos-ness when I called Bomi just now" the curious Jung Eunji asked.

"Don't ask. Let's go, we're late already" Naeun dragged Eunji in, leaving the Chomi behind. Bomi noticed it.


"Looks like it's only you and me" Bomi wriggles her eyebrows at Chorong.

"We should go too" Chorong ignores Bomi and left her behind. Bomi quicken her pace.

"Why in the hell does everyone leaves me? Bomi cursed under her breath.

"No cursing Yoon Bomi" Chorong said sternly. Bomi shivered upon hearing Chorong called her by her full name.

Chorong was like her mother, different face but similar attitudes. The way they acted when Bomi made a mistake is 100% similar. (A/n : I guess we could say, she got scold a lot xD)

 

 

"Where are we going unnie?" Hayoung asked Namjoo. Namjoo shrugged and turn to Eunji.


"Where are we going?" Namjoo asked Hayoung's question to Eunji.


"Can't you read? We're going to New York" Eunji handed them their tickets.

"I thought we're going to Washington D.C" Hayoung pouted. Eunji shooked her head.

"Let's go children!!" Chorong yelled in front of the entrance to the plane. Bomi helped Chorong with her luggage. And they all flew to New York.

 

 

 


"Woahh ho hoo" Namjoo's mouth was wide open seeing the beautiful sight of the city, it was night when they arrived.

"This is so awesome" Eunji looked around with a huge smile on her face.

"Its so much better than the Washington thingy" Hayoung mumbled, amazed by the scenery.

"Kids!! Hurry up!!" the motherly Chorong yelled causing Bomi who is right next to her, cover her ears. Soon, they all gathered in front of The Parks' Hotel. Mrs. Park was there to greet them.

"Hi mom" Chorong hugged her mother. Her mother hug her precious daughter back.

"These are my friends" Chorong pointed to the five girls.


"I'm Oh Hayoung. Thank you for this wonderful vacation Mrs. Park" Hayoung bowed politely.


"No need to be so formal" Mrs. Park smile at her lovingly.

"I'm Namjoo" Namjoo bowed 90° like a robot and smile.


"I'm Eunji" Eunji smile and flashed her eyesmile.

"And this Naeun" Eunji did not forget to introduce her girlfriend as well. Afraid that she might be rude like the last time she introduce herself.

 

"And who's this adorable little girl?" Mrs. Park looked at the frozen scared Yoon Bomi. Bomi dare herself to speak.

"I-I'm Y-yoon Bomi. Your daughter-in-law" Bomi accidently blurted out the last sentence making Chorong panicking like hell. The others was shocked too.

 

"Finally Chorong ah. You found someone" Chorong looked at Chorong with full happiness inside out. Bomi was relief inside, feeling like God had helped her.

"I hope you take good care of my daughter" Mrs. Park. Bomi nodded furiously due to her trembling body.

"What are you all waiting for? Come come, I've prepared 3 rooms for you" Mrs. Park tell her workers to lead them to their rooms and bring their things.

"I'm rooming with Hayoung!!" Namjoo said and dragged Hayoung away.

"I wanna hug you while sleeping" Naeun give Eu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter