New students

Young Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Back to 2eun

"Got it?" Naeun asked, making sure that Eunji understand every single word. Eunji nodded her head even though she have no idea what Naeun was talking about.

"Anyway, what's taking Chorong unnie so long?" It's been awhile since Chorong left to the toilet. Eunji shrugged.

"She'll be fine" Eunji said, assuring that Chorong would be fine anyway. Naeun raised an eyebrow with a are-you-sure face earning a 'what?' face from Eunji. 

"Let's go. Lunch time will end soon" Naeun said, dragging Eunji with her. Eunji walked Naeun to her class and bid goodbye to her girlfriend.

"See you later princess" Eunji pecked Naeun's cheeks. Naeun went to her seat with her friends looking weirdly at her.

"What?" Naeun asked them. Wendy shooked her head while Seulgi and Irene keeps on smiling weirdly at Naeun.


"Ignore them Naeun ah" Wendy said before smacking the two on the head. The two pouted while holding their heads, defending it in case Wendy smack them again.


"Do you guys heard about it already?" Irene asked suddenly. The three looked at her, not knowing what is she talking about.

"About what ?" Seulgi asked. Irene glared at Seulgi. Soon, glaring contest started.

"What is it Irene?" Naeun asked, ending the contest. Irene faced Naeun.

"There would be some new students entering our school tumorrow!" Irene said excitedly. Suddenly, Seulgi started jumping up and down. Good thing the teacher was absent today so they have free time to gossip around the classroom.


"I heard that they are gorgeous! Oh God!" Seulgi exclaimed excitedly.

"It's not like they would be entering our class" Wendy said, making Seulgi frowned.

"How many of them Irene ah?" Naeun asked.


"It's four. I heard that they are badass too" Irene answered, scared at the thought she might get bully.

"Why are they coming to our school? Are they troublemakers?" Seulgi asked, afraid too. Naeun looked at them weirdly.

"I don't know about that" Irene said.

"I heard some of the teachers said one of them are going to be in the same class with your girl, Naeun ah" Wendy spoke up.

"How about the other three Wendy ah?" Seulgi asked while Irene nodded her head furiously. Wendy shrugged "I don't know" she simply answered. They keep on telling this and that.

 

 

Eunji went back to her classroom after sending Naeun to her's. The teachers started talking, teaching and blablabla until his phone rang.

"Class, I'll be gone for awhile. In the meantime, please do page 27" the teacher said and sprinted out of the class.


"Hey Jung, I heard that new students would be coming to our school" Bomi open once the teacher is gone.

"New students?" Eunji asked, raising an eyebrow. Bomi nodded. "I heard that they are beautifully badass too" Bomi said.

"One of them are entering our class" Bomi said while copying her neighbour across the seat answers. 

 

"Oh" Eunji replied shortly, not really caring about the new students. "Anyway, where the hell are you during recess?" Eunji was now facing Bomi.

"You know, the crazy old woman" Bomi answered, giving Eunji her disgusted look.

"Nana again? Geez that girl should stop chasing after you. She's creeping me out" Eunji said, shivering at the thought of creepy Nana stalking Bomi whenever they were eating, walking home, at the amusement park, outside their house, everywhere.


"I know right. If she wants me that bad she shouldn't cheated at the first place" Bomi said, rubbing her itchy nose.

"Plus, you got Chorong unnie now" Eunji added. Bomi nodded in agreement.

"Well sort of" Bomi frowned.

 

 


The bell of freedom finally rings. Students rushing out and as usual Eunji was now waiting for her princess outside her class. Bomi had to go early to only God knows where while Chorong had her hapkido practice.


"Unnie!" Naeun hugged Eunji from behind and linked their arms together.

"How's your day?" Eunji smiled at Naeun lovingly.

"Like always, nothing happens" Naeun said. Suddenly, she remember what Wendy said.

"Unnie, you know there's a new student would be in your class and they are pretty

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter