Bad day

Young Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No one POV

Eunji woke up and washed herself up before heading to school. Bomi was still sleeping but Eunji did not bother waking Bomi up cause she was still pissed off about yesterday night. Which caused Eunji having a badmood today.

Stupid Yoon, why you have to embarrased me infront of her. This is your punishment. Eunji thought an let out an evil laugh.

 

Eunji skipped her away to school with monsters in her stomach. Before heading straight to school, she bought a few snacks for breakfast.

"Are you sure you'll have these for breakfast?" the cashier asked Eunji.

"Obviously pfft" Eunji replied with an annoyed tone and sending the cashier with death glares. Shivering upon Eunji's behavior, the cashier just nodded and quickly scan her items.

 

"People nowdays, such a busybody person huh" Eunji muttered and munch her snacks while continue walking to school. Eunji likes it more walking than asking her driver to send and pick her up. For her, she could at least lost some weight after gaining fats due to eating too much junk food.

 

Few minutes later, Eunji arrived at her school. She walked in her class throwing the plastic of her snacks earlier on others student's table. Not caring who's table it was. Eunji sat down on her chair, settling herself. She took out her phone, plugged in her earphone in her ears and rest her eyes for a while.

 

 

 

It was lunch time, Bomi was still nagging Eunji. Saying how much her heart hurt when Eunji left her and she ended up getting some punishment from their teacher for being late.

"Its not the first time Yoon" Eunji said as she silently ate her food.

"Well thanks then" Bomi said sarcastically. "I get to spend more time with Chorongie later" Bomi continued.

"As far as I know, you don't have class with Chorong unnie on Monday" Eunji said, partly confused.

"That's why I'm thanking you. I don't know a thing about  our lessons earlier cause I cannot even fckn enter the goddamn class thanks to you" Bomi retorted. "So that's why I told Chorongie to teach me later"

"Whatever" Eunji said as she stand up and walk back into her class. "I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter