The cure

Young Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The air in Seoul city is getting colder. Winter is coming. The outside is chilly.

 

 

Eunji wore her jacket and went off to school. Not forgetting to bid goodbye to her mom.

 

 

 


"Mom, I'm going"

 

 

 

 

 

"Careful on your way. Don't skip lunch. Be a good kid in school"

 

 

 

 

Mrs Jung hugged her daughter and give her a pat on the shoulder.

 

 

 


Eunji smiled. She was glad she still have her mom and dad.

 

 

 

 

But her little heart still loves Naeun. Eunji smile sadly.

 

 

 

 

 

On her way to school, she saw a figure that she misses so much outside a cafe. The one she adores.

 

 

 

 


Eunji looked closely and she can see that Naeun wasn't alone. There's a guy with her. He was pretty tall and handsome too.

 

 

 

 


Eunji quickly looked away. Not wanting her poor little heart get hurt again.

 

 

 

 

From afar, she could hear Naeun's laughing together with the guy.

 

 

Eunji quicken her pace and got to school.

 

 

 

 

 

 


"Did you heard that Jisoo is moving out to New Zealand?"

 

 

 

 

 


"Really? Wow so fast. She just got here"

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Oh and her friends will follow her too. They must be rich following each other till overseas"

 

 

 

 

 

"Now that's a real bestfriend. I wanna hang out with them"

 

 

 

 


"Yahh! Am I not your bestfriend!?"

 

 

 

 


"You can go die"

 

 

"Yahhh"

 

 

 

 

 


Eunji heard the conversation between the two unknown girl. Moving?

 

 

 


Eunji rolled her eyes. She don't even care.

 

 

 

 

 

 

At the hallway, Eunji saw Bomi with someone.

 

 

 

 

 

Weird. They were laughing happily and that person is not Chorong nor any of their friends.

 

 

 

 

 

 


Eunji slowly approached Bomi and hide behind the vending machine nearby. She carefully scan the girl from top to bottom.

 

 

 

 

 

 


"I never see her before. Is she new? Why is she with Bomi?"

 

 

 

 

 


Then three girls appeared. One is a lil short and two are tall.

 

 

 

 

 


Eunji got more confused so she went to Bomi.

 

 

 

 

 


"Yah Pabomi! Cheating already?"

 

 

 

 

 


That made Bomi flinched. The girls shifted their attention to Eunji.

 

 

 

 

 


Eunji smile widely at them. They bowed and smile back.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"You stupid Ji. I would never cheat. Besides, these are Chorongie's and my kids" Bomi proudly said.

 

 

 

 


"What? Kids?" Eunji narrowed her eyes suspiciously.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Oh don't you worry. You also have one err two actually. They are just like you and Naeun" Bomi said.

 

 

 

 

 

 


Eunji frozed hearing that voice.

 

 

 

 

Eunji haven't tell her bestfriend yet about the breakup eventhough it's been days now.

 

 

 

 

"Oh I see. Which one is mine?" Eunji prayed that her little heart will be strong so she just go with the flow.

 

 

 

 


"Meet Kim Jiyeon and-"

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I prefer to be called Kei" the short girl interuppted.

 

 

 

 

 

"Oh right. Kim Kei and Ryu Sujeong"

 

 

 

 

 

 

The two bowed politely and introduced themselves.

 

 

 

 

 

"Are you erm fine with the "kids" thing?" Eunji asked.

 

 

 

 

 


"We're cool with it" the tall girl beside Bomi answered.

 

 

 

 


Oh was the only word Eunji said.

 

 

 

 

 

"Aren't they adorable? Kyaaaa~"

 

 

 

 

 


Eunji looked at them one by one and sure they are really cute and pretty despite that they are taller than her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Ok so why are they my kids?"

 

 

 

 

 


"I'm glad you ask! Kei here is short just like you wait don't get mad at that. She is also good at singing, just like you. But her personality is like Naeun. And Sujeong here is tall like Naeun and she got your beautiful voice and your personality"

 

 

 

 


"Oh. That's quite amazing. What about yours?" Eunji acted as if she was impressed.

 

 

 

 

 

"These are my children. Jung Yein and Seo Jisoo"

 

 

 

 

 

"Wait Jung? Isn't she supposed to be my kid?"

 

 

 

 

"No, she is bubbly like me. Plus, she got my smile. Look!" Bomi smiled and Yein followed.

 

 

 


Indeed their smiles are sweet. The others chuckled.

 

 

 

"And Jisoo is just a goddess like Chorongie"

 

 

 

 

"Oh class is starting soon. I think we should go now" Sujeong said. The other girls agreed.

 

 

 


Sujeong and Kei hugged Eunji.

 

 

 

 

"Goodbye. Love you"

 

 

 

 

"Aww love you both too" Eunji was shocked but then she smiled and her eyesmile was formed.

 

 

 

 

 

Eunji heart is touched. And they are so adorable. Eunji felt a bit happier and forgot about her sadness for a while.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After they were out of sight, Eunji quickly turn to look at Bomi. Bomi was grinning widely at her.

 

 

 

 

 


"Yoon Bomi you better explain"

 

 

 

 

 

"What? I met them yesterday though. They are freshmen. No wonder they all look so cute and adorable and kyaaa"

 

 

 

 

 

Bomi keep on fangirling over the cute girls. Eunji could only smile watching her friend behaviour.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yes, they sure are cute. I hope they will bring something good to my life" Eunji whispered to herself.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hey Eunji! Guess what? I- actually we're moving out to New Zealand. Today is our last day sadly"

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter