The day after that

Young Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A short girl was laying lazily on the couch, getting comfortable. It was Sunday, Bomi went out already only God knows where and that leaves Eunji alone. "I don't realizes how boring it is to alone" she dies dramatically. She thinks she's gonna go crazy if this boredness continue so she decided to go to the mall that her family owns.

  'I gotta do something at least. This ' Eunji grabbed her phone and start dialing only God knows who. After a few ring, a voice could be hear on the other line (A/n: ofc duhh)

"Yo Joo, wanna hang out at the mall with me?"

"Sure, I'll get ready. Make sure you prepared enough money"

"Tskk I know what you're up to you little bastard" and with that, they ended the call. She got up and went out to fetch her red lambourghini. Soon, she was at Namjoo's place.

 

"Finally you're here. I've been waiting for ages" Namjoo bragged

"Yea yea just get the fck in"

"You brought enough money?"

"Yeah, even if I don't bring any money at all I still can buy stuff cause its my parents' duh"

"Goodie! Goodie!" Namjoo clapped her hands due to excitment.

A few moments later, they soon arrived at the mall. Namjoo can't help but to went in every shops. God please save me. Eunji was exhausted, following Namjoo here and there. So she take a seat and relax a bit. As long as Namjoo was still in her sight, it'll be fine.

 

An hour passed by and Namjoo was still entering random shop. Why the hell does this mall have so many shops. Well its a mall, what do you expect. Poor Eunji. She decided to get something to eat, her stomach was shouting for food.

Eunji went to McD for a burger and a cup of cola. She took her seat and start eating. While she was enjoying her meal, a brunette come out popping out of nowhere.

"Hey Jung! What chu' got there?"

"OH ! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD YOON! PLE-" the shocked Eunji couldn't help but curse her friend.

"Shh shh. People are staring at you" Bomi covers Eunji's mouth, not wanting her to continue cause the stares are giving her creeps eventho its not her people was looking at.

"What the fck are you doin here?" Eunji rem

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter