2Eun

Young Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No one POV 


"Well thats odd"


"Its kinda funny though" 


Bomi heard the voice of her Chorongie so she quickly went out, all dressed up, ready to have dinner with Chorong's parents.


"What are you guys talking about? Bomi asked as she open the door and saw Chorong, Hayoung and Namjoo but no sign of Naeun.

 

"We saw the pool was filled with bubbles. If only I was there, I could help catch that person" Chorong said and her hand formed a fist. Anger much about her hotel.


"But we all were there though" Namjoo said innocently.


"Whatever. Just hurry and get dressed. Wear something comfortable alright?" Chorong said to Namjoo and Hayoung.

The two nodded like a kid and made their way back to their room.


"And you. Why are you back early?" Bomi gulped. She was thinking of something smart to say but betrayed her.

 

"My bladder had reached its limit"


"You know, there's a toilet too at the pool" Chorong said and walked pass Bomi.


"Lol Thank God" Bomi closed the door and waited for Chorong to get ready.

 


 

Meanwhile the 2Eun


"Eunnieeeee~" Naeun was in the bathroom, getting prepared.

 

"What is it?" Eunji asked from outside. She was on her bed, laying flat while playing her phone.

 

"I can't choose what to wear"


"Just wear something nice and comfortable"


"Still can't choose"


Naeun went out of the bathroom with only towels covering her perfect body since she can't decide what to wear. Eunji widen her eyes upon seeing the beautiful figure.

 

"Just wear anything please" Eunji said as she cleared and trying to focus on her phone.


"Fine" Naeun pouted and went back inside. Eunji sighed in relieve.

But she gotta admit, she enjoys seeing Naeun half . Eunji shooked her head trying to get rid of the dirty thoughts.


"My mind is telling me no" Eunji mumbled and shooked her head.


"But my body..my body" she covered herself with her blankets.


"My body is telling me yes" she uncovered herself and quickly get up.

Walking towards the bathroom, trying to peek on her Naeun. She can't see well so she open the door a bit and there was Naeun, already dressed up.

 

She was now applying her make up. Eunji feel disappointed and laid on her bed. After ages of waiting, they all gathered outside the hotel main entrance.

 

 

 

 


"Chorong dear, I'm sorry we can't go with you. Me and your father have something to do" Mrs Park said to Chorong. Chorong nodded in understand.


"Is it about the pool?" Chorong asked. Well that topic made Bomi and Eunji feel tensed up so the two excused themselves and decided to wait in the lobby.

 

"You're a dead meat if she finds out that her sweet and adorable daughter-in-law did it" Eunji said, mimicked Mrs Park's voice. Bomi could only scoff.


"They don't have to know" Bomi said.


"But we know" the voice made both Eunji and Bomi startled. It was the maknaes.

"Stop popping out of nowhere" Eunji said trying to calm her weak heart.

 


"And know what?" Bomi asked. The two looked at each other and smirk.

"You two did it" Namjoo said, smiling creepily along with Hayoung. Bomi knows what the two were saying.


"This is a secret between us okey?" Bomi said. The two nodded and slide their index and thumb across their mouth as sign they would zip their mouth.

 

After another ages of waiting, they finally can fill their stomach in the only God knows where restaurant.

 

Their one week vacation in America was great. Bomi keeps on dragging Eunji into her trouble. NaCho being the mature one, keeps an eye on the two. The maknaes were having a lot of fun since their still young and get to go overseas.

 


And so, it was the day they go back to Korea. The six girls were now waiting for someone. The 2Eun was holding hands, whispering something to each others ears. The Chomi well, Bomi keeps on poking Chorong's cheeks and the Hajoo, they were playing with the airport trolly.

 

"Alright he's here" Chorong made her way to the black car followed by the others.


"Where should we go Miss Park?" the driver asked Chorong politely with full respect.

"Just drive to my house Mr Kim" Chorong said.


"Unnie who's him?" Bomi asked.


"My parents' personal driver. Since my parents aren't here, he just stayed in the house, or driving that bastard" Chorong mumbled the last sentence.


"We're here Miss" the driver said. Chorong nodded and thanked him. The girls went in Chorong's house to rest for a while. Eunji and Bomi went to the kitchen to get something to drink.


"Since its pretty late why don't you kids stay for the night?" Chorong said. Namjoo and Hayoung couldn't be happier.

Hearing that, Naeun dragged the poor innocent not-knowing-what-happen Jung Eunji to her room without a single word.

 

Eunji's POV


Oh God this girl is quiet powerful. Naeun drag me into her room. Once we got inside, she locked the door.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter