What happened?

Young Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Le flashback of Bomi's


Bomi was casually walking around Han River. After a tiring walk, she sat down on bench nearby. With closed eyes, thinking if Chorong would accept her.


Suddenly, there's  a soft tap on her shoulder. She turned around and look at the person. Yes, it was Chorong. Chorong smiled at Bomi and sat down beside her. Bomi returned the smile back.

"What's up Bbom ah?" Chorong asked.

"Nothing much unnie" Bomi said and Chorong answered with a small "Ahh" and nodded her head.

Silence fell between them, not awkward but they were just enjoying the night peacefully.

"So why you want to meet me? Miss me so much?" Chorong joked trying to break the silence.

"You wish. Well, I wanted to tell you something" Bomi scratched the back of her neck. Sweats were formed on her forehead

"What is it?" Chorong asked curiously, seeing Bomi's weird behaviour.

"Well, I urm" no words came out of Bomi's mouth until

Chorong felt something vibrate in her pocket so she fished her cellphone. "Yeoboseyo? Alright omma"

"Going home already?" a sad voice could be hear from Bomi. Chorong sighed and nodded.

"Yea, I'm sorry. You can tell me at school tumorrow!" Chorong yelled while running back. Her mom went to Korea to visit Chorong and Naeun for a day since she have some work to do.

"Aishh, there's go my chance" ruffling her hair of course frustrated. Glancing at her watch 'It's still 9, an hour left before I can finally go home".

She let out a heavy sigh while standing up. Walking to nowhere, spacing out. Unknowingly, her legs brought her to a nearby cafe. I guess I could have a drink here and something to eat until it's time to go home.

Yoon Bomi was despressed.

Le flashback ends

Now le flashback of Eunji's

Two girls were eating their dinner happily while talking about random stuff.

"I'm full. Thanks for the dinner unnie" Naeun thanked.

"It's nothing, so what do you want to do know Naeunnie?" Eunji asked, hoping Naeun would remember that she wanted to tell something. But humanity failed..

"Let's watch movie!" Naeun suggested happily, jumping up and down like a 5 years old.

"M-movie?" Eunji asked

"Yeah why? You don't want to watch movie?" Naeun asked, pouting at the thought of she can't watch movies with her beloved unnie.

"W-what? No no, it's not that I don'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter