Who is it?

Young Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Naeun's POV

 

It's been a week now since Eunji unnie and I started dating. She's sweet and very protective towards me, I feel loved, happy and lots lots more. Too bad we're not in the same class but she always wait for me in front of my classroom to eat lunch or go home together.

 

My classmates envy me for having such a wonderful girlfriend, they even tried to steal her from me. not a chance. I wa- 

"NAEUN AHHH!! YOU'RE GONNA BE LATE IF YOU KEEP SMILING TO YOURSELF IN THE SHOWER!!" Chorong unnie's dolphin voice could be heard across the mansion. There she goes again, disturbing my daydream. I quickly wash myself and went down to eat breakfast.

"Morning unnie" I greeted Chorong unnie. She was preparing breakfast, all prepared. I wonder how she got up so early and do all the chores before school started. Meh, I guess she's some superwoman or something.

"Morning Naeun ah. Here's your breakfast" she said before sitting down, eating her own dish. I dig in and suddenly realizes something. I took a quick scan across the room.

"Unnie, where's Aunty? Did she went back already?" I asked, realizing that her mom is not here.

"Yeah, I guess she's really busy" Chorong unnie said, frowning. Mrs. Park should really get some rest. At least for a day so that she could spend time with Chorong unnie.

"C'mon unnie, eat up. We're gonna be late" I said trying to change the topic.

"We won't be late if you stop daydreaming while in the shower" Chorong unnie said.

"What do you mean?" I asked innocently.

"Forget it. Last one will wash the dishes" Chorong unnie quickly bite her food. I was confused for a while until I realizes what she had said so I quickly shoved all the food in my mouth so yeah I win!

"Hah! In yur fashh" I said while swallowing the food. Chorong unnie raised her hands up as a give up sign but the game is still on so I quickly get up and grabbed my bag. I sprinted to the front door but I bumped into something.

"Ouchh!" I fell backwards. Damn, who in the fck stand in the middle of the way. And it's still early in the morning, plus, IT'S MY FCKN HO-

"N-naeunnie! Oh God I'm so sorry" that voice, I know that face. It's my Eunji, oh well. Eunji unnie hurriedly make her way towards me and help me to get up. Chorong unnie just stood there laughing histerically. That unnie.

"That's ok unnie. Why are you here though?" I said as I get up, dusting myself. Eunji unnie suddenly pouted at me.

"Is it wrong to fetch my princess?" she said, still pouting. I hugged her and pecked her cheeks. I can see Chorong unnie fake puke from the corner of my eyes.

"Ahh is that so? C'mon then" I linked my arms with her and walked out of the house but we're not half way there to the gate Eunji suddenly stopped.

"Yahh Chorong unnie! You're coming or not!?" she yelled. Oh yea, I forgot about Chorong unnie.

"Just a minute!" Chorong unnie shouted. Less than a minute, she came out.

"Let's go" Eunji unnie said, skipping happily with me, leaving Chorong unnie behind. Poor unnie, I wonder why Bomi still doesn't confess. I decided to ask Eunji unnie.

"Eunji ah, why Bomi unnie still doesn't confess to Chorong unnie?" I asked, whispering so that Chorong unnie won't hear us.

"Because she's a Pabomi, Naeun ah. Thank God I'm not as coward as her" Eunji unnie answered. Smiling at me.

"You're right. But I think Chorong unnie waited long enough and Bomi unnie stil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter