Full of weirdness

Young Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sun's already up, shining brightly.

 


But some of the humans were still sleeping.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Including Jung Eunji.

 

 

 


She was having a great deep sleep until..

 

 

 


"JUNG EUNJI! WAKE UP! IT'S AFTERNOON ALREADY!"

 


Eunji eyes went wide open.

 

 

 

 

 

After a few minutes of silence, there's no more shouting so Eunji closes her eyes happily.

 

 

 

 

 


Suddenly her door flung open.

 

 

 

 


"Yahh you lazy bum. I told you to wake up"

 

 

 

 

 

"For God sake Yoon Bomi it's freaking Sunday! Leave me aloneee"

 

 

 

Eunji covered her ears with her pillow and her body with her favourite blanket.

 

 

 

 

 


The blanket that Naeun gave her.

 

 

 

 

 

 


"I'm going out. You wanna come?"

 

 

 

 

"Go away"

 

 

 


"Namjoo and Hayoungie are coming too. Come on Jung. They will be disappointed if they know you're not coming"

 

 

 

 

 

For the sake of her dongsaengs, Eunji slowly got up from her comfy, cozy, warm, fluffy bed.

 

 

 

 

 


"Urghh" Eunji was being slow on purpose and made her way to the bathroom.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Bomi smirked. She took out her phone and call someone.

 

 

 

 

 


"Mission start" she said and ended the call.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The maknaes were already waiting.

 

 

 

 

"Unnies!!" Hayoung yelled when Eunji and Bomi were just a few meter away.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"So where are we going today?"

 

 

 

 

 

"I wanna eat something hot and warm cause it's really cold and the arrival of Eunji unnie made it more colder"

 

 

 

 

 

"Yahh you wanna die?"

 

 

 

 

 


Eunji glared at Namjoo and raised a fist.

 

 

 

Before Eunji could say another word, she saw the love of her life in a cafe they used to hang out with their friends.

 

 

 

 

 


But, there's a guy with her. The same guy from the other day.

 

 

 

 


Eunji can feel her blood boiling but Naeun wasn't hers anymore. She have no right to get angry or jealous.

 

 

 

 

 

Eunji could just let out a sigh and give Namjoo a soft slap on her cheek.

 

 

 


Namjoo was confused. Was she being hurt or being caress? She looked at Eunji with a question mark on her face.

 

 

 

Namjoo touched her face.

 

 

 

 

"I AM ALIVEEE" she shouted and laughed happily.

 

 

 

"Hurry I'm dying hereee" Hayoung said and pressed her stomach.

 

 


"Let's go"

 

 

 

 

 

 


They went to eat meat at a restaurant with an automatic floor heating so they feel cozy and warm.

 

 

 

 

"This is soo nice I feel like I wanna sleep here forever" Namjoo dreamily said and shamelessly lied down.

 

 

 


"Kim Namjoo behave yourself"

 

 

 

 

 Eunji being the responsible one. Namjoo quickly sit up straight.

 

 

 

 

 

And finally, the meat had arrived.

 

 

(A/n : *plays heavenly background song)

 

 

 

 

 


Namjoo gulped her saliva and her eyes seem like it was stick to the meat.

 

 

 

 

 

 


"Let's eat!" Hayoung grabbed her chopstick and sway her body while chewing the meat.

 

 

 

 

 

 


"Oh it's daddy!" (A/n : This sounds soooo wronggg in many ways)

 

 

 

 

 


Recognizing the voice, Bomi and Eunji turn to look at their children.

 

 

 

 


"Heyyy. What are you guys doing here?" Bomi asked and hugged her daughters.

 

 

 

 

 

Sujeong and Kei just stood there and bowed at Eunji and Eunji bowed back.

 

 

 

 

Namjoo couldn't get to stop eating so she could only watch them while eating.

 

 

Hayoung knew them, they are Hayoung's juniors as well since they're freshmen.

 

 

 

 


"We were eating here and we are about to leave then we saw you guys" Jisoo answered.

 

 

 

 


"Ahh I see" 

 

 

 

 

 

"How about we take a photo?" Kei suggested.

 

 

 

 


"Yeah, we should take a picture of every precious memory" Yein agreed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Oh oh I wanna hold the camera. I have very long arms" Hayoung said proudly.

 

 

 

 

 

They all agreed but..

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Can we use your phone appa?"

 

 

(A/n : Trust me I cringed so hard writing this)

 

 

 

 

 


Kei asked innocently and showed her angelic pure face. Eunji couldn't say no to that face right?

 

 

 

 

 


"Ok 1, 2, 3 smile~"

 

 

 

 

 

 

They all checked the photos and laughed at each others.

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter