Change of heart?

Young Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  Eunji was feeling a bit dizzy since the moment she woke up this morning. Her parents told her to skip school and take some rest but she was being stubborn.

 

And now, she got served what she wanted.

 

"You look pale buddy. You're okey?" Bomi was concerned about her partner in crime health.

 

"Yeah, just dizzy. That's all"

 

Thinking that her friend should really get some rest, she called the teacher.

 

"Miss! Jung Eunji is sick"

 

 

Miss Lee touched Eunji's forehead and she felt it was warm.

 

"Omo omo. You should really go to the nurse room"

 

"I'm fi-"

 

"No you are not young lady. Miss Yoon, do you mind taking her to the nurse room?"

 

"As much as I wanted to but can I go to the restroom instead. I really need to go like really..really"

 

Bomi dashed out of the class leaving their words unspoken.

 

"Well I can walk myself there?"

 

Miss Lee think for a while then she shifted her gaze to the person behind Eunji.

 

"Oh Jennie sshi, can you?"

 

Eunji widen her eyes. She was hoping for the girl to reject the ridiculous idea. She was praying inside.

 

"Sure" Jennie answered. Not giving a smile nor anything.

 

"Great. Take care Eunji yah" Miss Lee smiled to them.

 

 

Jennie stopped outside the class which made Eunji standing confusedly behind.

 

"I don't know the way so you lead"

 

"O-oh? Ohhh I-I see. Alright.."

 

 

 

Eunji's POV


What did I do to deserve this? She's so cold.

 

I turned to look at her. She was rolling her sleeves up while walking. I stoped my pace and stare at her. Oh my God she looks hot as kkkk. I can feel my face burning up more.


"What?" she asked with one eyebrow raised.


OMAIGADDDD SO HAWWWTTTT.

 

"Is this the room? Looks like it" she said.


"O-oh. Yes? Oh yes! This is it"


This is embarrasing. How can she be more hot than she already is? Like how the fck?! Am I not into cute girls anymore? What the fck am I saying? For sake stop it Jung Eunji. You already have Son Yeoshin, the goddess.

 

"Eunnie!!"


Well. Great timing. Naeun quickly wrapped her arms around me.


"Hey you feel warm. Are you sick? Why don't you tell me? C'mon the nurse room is right over here"


Before I can say anything Naeun already dragged me in.


"Hello. What can I help you?" the friendly nurse asked.


"She had a fever" Jennie said.

 

"Urm hello? Since when are you here huh?" snorted Naeun.


"None of your business" Jennie coldly said.

 

"Oh I see. I'll take care of her. You girls can go back to class" the nurse quickly said as she notice the sudden cold atmosphere.

 

"Bye Eunnie. Take care" Naeunnie pecked me on the lips. I in saw you woman, she smirked at Jennie.


"Pshh" Jennie folded her arms and exit the room.

 

 

"Bye too babe" I pinched her nose and bid my goodbye.


"This is so weird. My life is so so weird"


"Your girlfriends are pretty and hot. Lucky you. Most guys doesn't even have a girlfriend but you have two" the nurse said which shocked me.


"Hahah they're not my girlfriends" I awkwardly laugh.

"They're not?"


"Well, only one. Not two" I stated, almos

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter