Bookmarks

Young Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Naeun was still feeling a bit insecure. Eunji went back home already. She wrote it on a sticky pad and stick it on Naeun's forehead.

 


Naeun smiled, thinking how cute it is but she is also sad that Eunji leave so early.

 

 

 


"Naeun ah! Hurry and get ready or else I leave you!" Chorong shouted.

 

"." Naeun cursed. She took a quick shower and wore her school uniform in a speed of light.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Eunji waited for Naeun in front of the gate. She had this feeling that is unexplainable about Naeun.

 


After waiting for only God knows how long, Naeun and Chorong arrived.

 

 

"Naeunnie!" Eunji hugged the taller girl as soon as she's close to her.

 


Chorong chuckled.

 

 

"I guess I'll leave you two" Chorong said and gave them a wink.

 


"Are you feeling better?" Eunji asked. Naeun gave her a small nod.

 

 

 


By that, Eunji can already know something is up.

 

 

 

 

 

"Ah..let's go" Eunji cheerfully said hoping that she can cheer up the younger girl.

 

 

 

 


But Naeun, she can see Jennie and her friends at the corner of her eyes. Naeun thought maybe this will confirm everything.

 

 

 

 

 


They passed by Jennie. Naeun keep her eyes still on Eunji. Eunji didn't notice anything nor anyone since she was still thinking what could possibly happened to Naeun.

 

 

 

"Hey Eunji!" Jisoo shouted which make Eunji snapped out of her thoughts.

 

 

"Huh?"

 

 

 

Naeun was groaning quietly. Eunji looked for the voice who called her and she saw Jisoo waving at her.

 

 

 


Then Eunji eyes drifted to the quite girl beside Jisoo. Naeun saw it. She saw it. She knew it.

 

 

 


"I'll go first" Naeun quietly said to Eunji and left without waiting any response.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She went to the washroom. Naeun looked at the mirror.

 

 

 

 


"I'm so pathetic. I'm no match for her. I have nothing" Naeun let out a big sigh.

 

 


She felt like she will tear up any second.

 

 

 


"Oh Naeunnie? Why are you still here? Isn't your class starting soon? Wait, where's Eunji?"

 

 

 

 

Naeun looked at her beloved unnie for a while and tears started to form.

 

 

 

 

 

 


"Unnie..." Naeun ran towards Chorong and hugged her tightly.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chorong seems shocked. For now, there's a lot of questions she wanted to ask and one of it is why Naeun is crying.

 

 


"It'll be alright shh shh" Chorong comforted her baby cousin.

 

 

 

 

"Are you feeling well? If not, I will take you home. Do you wanna go home?" Chorong asked softly while caressing her.

 

 

Naeun replied with a nod.

 

 

 

 


"Alright, let's go. You go wait at the gate first, I'll ask the principal for permission"

 

 

Naeun nodded. Chorong patted her head and give Naeun her handkerchief.

 


"Good girl" 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Ahhh I'm really hungryyyy"

 

 

 

 

"Shut up Yoon. I'm hungry too not only you"

 

 

 

Bomi made an ugly face at Eunji as a sign she don't care.

 

 

 


"I'll go get Naeun. Go make yourself useful and find a seat for us"

 

 

 

 

 

"Tch as if I'm always useless" Bomi immediately went to the cafeteria and do what she was ordered to.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Where could she be? Maybe in her class?"

 

 

 

 


Eunji went to her class but she doesn't see any shadow of Naeun.

 

 

 

 

 

"Urm excuse me. Do you see Naeun?" Eunji asked a group of girls who just came out of the class which she assumed Naeun's classmates.

 

 

 


"Naeun? I didn't see her since morning"

 

 

 

"Yeah. She don't usually skip class though"

 

 

 

"What?" Eunji was a bit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter