The Night

Young Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No one POV

 

Eunji was sitting in her class, writing a note. No, its not about the lessons but a note to Son Naeun. As she finished writing, she folded it neatly and keep it in her pocket.

 

Minutes past by, Eunji was getting impatience. She sighed numerous times and keep glancing at her watch. She's pretty excited yet nervous.

 

"Can you please stay still? I really need my beauty sleep now" Bomi said and now facing the other side of the classroom, not wanting to look at her friend. Poor Bomi doesn't get enough sleep due to her little fight with her Chorongie.

"Why Chorong unnie doesn't want to talk to you?" Eunji asked her buddy, curious what were they fighting for. Bomi sit straight and face the clueless Eunji. Before speaking, she sighed a bit.

"She saw me hugging with a junior girl that other day and then she started ignoring me and refused to talk to me. At first I don't know what happened so I asked Naeun and she told me everything" Bomi explained and let out a heavy sigh.

 

Eunji nodded and smirk. "So Bomi yah, do you know why Chorong unnie acting that way?" Eunji asked the dumb onr, still smirking. Bomi lift her shoulders meaning she doesn't know. Eunji sighed and looked at the stupid Gorilla.

"She likes you. That's why. She's JEALOUS. You're so dense" Eunji said acting wisely. Bomi was dumbfound by Eunji's conclusion. She can't believe it.

 

"That make sense. Soooo, what am I gonna do now?" the dumb one asked dumbly.

"Just confess everything to her tonight. Easy yet simple to do"

"I'll give it a try. If it doesn't work, give me 40% of your lunch for a week"

"Oh I see you wanna bet huh? If it works, you gotta be my personal bank for a week. Deal?" Eunji said with a mischievious smirk.

"What? Does that mean I have to give you money anytime you want?" Bomi asked in disbelieve.

"Yup. No hard feelings bro" Eunji said cooly.

"Alrighty then, deal" and they sealed their pinky hand as a deal. The bell rings meaning its lunch time. The students went out to the cafe, some prefer eating in class and some just wanted to sleep.

 

Finally, time to give her this letter. But where is her locker? Eunji thought to herself. She doesn't know where dafuq is Naeun's locker but luck is really on her side today. She saw Naeun and Chorong walk towards a certain locker which she assumed Naeun's locker.

As the both of them are out of Eunji's sight, she quickly headed to Naeun's locker and put the letter inside. I hope she's free today. God why am I so nervous. Suddenly, Eunji's stomach growled. Oh that's why. I'm hungry. Well, time to go fill this baby up. Eunji then sprint to the cafe.

 

Naeun's POV

Gosh I'm so hungry. I didn't have breakfast cause I don't wanna be late for school this morning. As Chorong unnie and I went to the cafe, we eat and talk about random stuff. Then I suddenly remember that unnie always eat together with Bomi unnie.

 

"Unnie why do you eat with me today?" I asked.

"What? I can't eat with my baby cousin?" Chorong asked back.

"Not that, its just that you always eat with Bomi unnie and leave me alone" I said. I do feel lonely sometimes

"Eunji always there to accompany you though so what's the big deal? I eat with you today as an apology for abandoning you" Chorong unnie said blankly as she continue eating.

"Okay then. So where's your little Bbom?" I asked again.

"Dunno. I bet she's upset right now hahah" she fake laugh trying to hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter