Jung Eunji

Young Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunji's POV 

 

 

I froze. She's very stunning, tall, perfect body, blonde. A goddest indeed. That pinkish lips, let me kiss those lips. Snap out of it Eunji. You just met her. But why is my heart beating so fast? Why my palms are sweating, its not that hot. It can't be..or could it be? No no, no way! I was in my thought until the bell ring and snap me out.

 

 

"C'mon Jung, leggooo" Bomi dragged me into the class. With a smirk of course.

 

"What?" I asked. This kid is soo freaking annoying.

 

"Nothingg~" she replied with a completely annoying tone. "You know what? She's pretty. VERY PRETTY" Bomi emphasized the key word.

 

I suddenly stiff a little as I think about it. She is pretty. "I know Yoon, I'm not blind" I replied. Few minutes later, the teacher came in and started teaching some lame lessons. This is going to be such a long boring year. School anyway.

As the school bell rings, all of the students went back home except for them.

"Bomi yahh! Can you hurry up?!" I shouted. Being a so called sloth, Bomi can't help but to be so fckn slow as in lazy. So opposite from me.

"Your hair will turn white if you keep being so impatience and grumpy" Bomi said trying to joke around but for me it wasn't funny at all.

"You're the one who have white hair. You're so slow like a grandma, even my grandma is faster than you" I 'joked' back cause why not?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter