Things happened

Young Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/n : Just to let you know, this chapter is messed up as well.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Naeun ah, why can't you be friends with Eunji? You know, so she won't be like that"

 

 

 

 

 

Chorong said. Based on her observation on Eunji, she was definitely not doing well. It's obviously an act to be just fineeee when you're actually not.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Nope. She deserves it though"

 

 

 


Naeun, who was busy playing games on her phone wasn't actually paying attention to Chorong.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chorong shook her head and sigh. She went to her room and sleep. Not forgetting to switch off the lights.

 

 

 

 

 

"Yahh! I'm still here!"

 

 

 

 

 

Naeun shouted when the lights were turned off. Chorong ran to her room.

 

 

 

 

 

 

The next morning~

 

 

 

 

"Hurry Naeun ah! I'll leave you if you're not here in 1, 2-"

 

 

 

 

And there's Naeun. Skiing down with the floor mat from the first floor.

 

 

 

 

 


"Yah!! Don't do that! The mat might get damage" Chorong yelled from the front door.

 

 

 


Naeun landed safely and with a straight face, she looked at Chorong.

 

 

 

 


"Is that what makes you worry? Really unnie?"

 

 

 

 

 

"What? You want me to be worry about you when you yourself wanted to die by doing some danger stuffs"

 

 

 

 


"Tch tch"

 

 

 

 

 


And so, the journey to hell- I mean school, began.

 

 

 

 

 

The two were fooling around then Chorong saw three tall figures.

 

 

 

 

 

"Kids!" Chorong called out.

 

 

 

 

 

"Eomma!" 

 

 

 

 

 

Yein ran towards Chorong with a big smile on her face. Like a kid who had been away from her mom for years.

 

 

 

 

 

Jisoo ran as well, following Yein from behind. And Sujeong calmly walked towards them. Well she got Naeun's swag. Know what I mean? xD

 

 

 

 

 


"Aigoo my babies~" Chorong hugged them with an annoyed Naeun beside.

 

 

 

 

Sujeong then arrived. Naeun looked at her and realize she's alone. Kei was not there. It made Naeun well, somehow worried.

 

 

 

 

 

"Where's Kei, Sujeong ah?"

 

 

 

 

"She's sick and couldn't come to school" Sujeong sadly said.

 

 

 

 

 

"Aww she'll be fine" Naeun comforted her and hugged her.

 

 

 

 

"That's okey unnie. Yengni is here for you. Today we are YeJeong!"

 

 

 


Yein bumped in between the two and hugged Sujeong by the neck.

 

 

 

 

"I'm still alive over here. Ehem Seo Jisoo is still alive" Jisoo said lamely.

 

 

 

 


"Jisoo who? I only YeJeong!" Yein dumbly joked.

 

 

 


"Yah! I'm still your unnie, don't you dare Jung Yein"

 

 

 

 

 


"This is my queue to leave"

 

 

 

 


And she ran into the school. With Jisoo chasing her.

 

 

 

 


"Well, guess I'm alone for today. Bye mom"

 

 

 

 

Sujeong bid goodbye to Naeun and leave to search for the two.

 

 

 

 

 

Naeun smile pityly. Chorong looked at Naeun and raised her eyebrow

 

 

 

 


"Unnie, I'll go keep Sujeongie company. See you later"

 

 

Chorong nodded and smile warmly.

 

 

 

 

 


"Yah you pabo. You already love the kids. And I know you still love Eunji. Ahh love is weird~"

 

 

 

Chorong mumbled to herself. Then she realizes something.

 

 

 

 

"Wait, I'm alone too. Where's that Pabomi anyway?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

Naeun saw Sujeong was sitting all by herself on a bench near the school field. She was sketching something.

 

 

 

 

Like a mom, Naeun can feel her heart slowly breaking hurtly.

 

 

 


Naeun slowly approached Sujeong.

 

 

 


"Sujeong ah.." Naeun softly called out her daughter.

 

 

 

 

Sujeong looked up. She was confused why Naeun was looking at her with that face.

 

 

 

 


"What is it mom?"

 

 

 

 


"Ah nothing. Why are you alone? Where's the two?"

 

 

 


"Oh I couldn't find them" Sujeong simply answer and continue sketching.

 

 

 


Naeun carefully look at Sujeong's drawing. Naeun was impressed by her drawing skills. Her hand smoothly draw and she seems very calm.

 

 

 

 


"You like drawing?" Naeun try to start a conversation.

 

 

 

 

"Yeah. I like art a lot"

 

 

 


Indeed. Sujeong really got some of her genes.

 

 

 

 

 

"You know? No one actually have the same interest like me and looks like I already found one"

 

 

 


"Really? Who?" Sujeong hand's stopped drawing and she raised her head to look at Naeun.

 

 

 

 

 

"You. We share the same passion for art and I also love singing"

 

 

 

 

 

"I love singing too!" Sujeong was getting all excited. It made Naeun smiled.

 

 

 

 

The two share their stories and we can say that it's like a mother daughter bonding. They get to be more closer to each other.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Looks like your daughter loves Naeun more than you Jung" Bomi joked.

 

 

 

 

Eunji and Bomi were just passing by and saw Naeun and Sujeong together.

 

 

 

 


You know that happy feeling when you see two of your loves one being hapoy together? That's what Eunji is feeling. Proud too, was inside her.

 

 

 

 

"It's really nice seeing they getting closer to each other though"

 

 

 

 

Eunji looked at them with a smile and her eyesmile formed.

 

 

 

 

 

Bomi looked at her friend being weird. Then she shifted her gaze to the two ladies who were having fun.

 

 

 


"Yeah. I agree" Bomi too, smiled. It's such a lovely scene.

 

 

 

 

"Dad! Dad! Help me! Help! Jisoo unnie is crazyyyyyy!!"

 

 

 

Both Eunji and Bomi were suprised by the sudden screams. Bomi saw her daughter, Yein running towards her.

 

 


After looking carefully, she could see Jisoo from behind, running as well. And Bomi already knew what happened.

 

 

 

 

"Yah! Don't hide! That's cheating!" Jisoo exclaimed.

 

 

 

 

Her fox ears were red already due to the running and the sweats.

 

 

 

 

She seems not tired at all while Yein was panting really hard behind Bomi.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter